Reviews for Bitter Cold
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 3/26
...Virtual hug? *hisses violently* Nein.

AHWBHWAAAAAAAH IT'S SO CUTE I CANNOT EEVENDEF SDAJCH BHFDJS *Squealing* I love you and I'm gonna go read ALL your things. ALL of them. As long as they're in fandoms that I like, though.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Even though this fic was written several years ago, I still want to review to let you know how much I enjoyed it. So sweet and so melancholy, all at the same time! I thought you captured Edward and Mustang very well. They weren't OOC, I see it as more of you captured them in a moment that could've happened, but the anime team just didn't take the time to show us. Of course Ed would be upset and depressed after what happened, and you expressed that really well in his behavior, even before Mustang joined him. I love stories that show Mustang in a parental mode when dealing with an emotional or sick or injured Ed. He needed a father-figure so badly in his life! I think it's a natural conclusion to assume there had to be times where Mustang had to offer encouragement or a listening ear when dealing with Ed, not just always their contentious sniping at each other. So good job, and thanks for this touching story!
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a good display about how much Greed's death would have affected Ed afterward. We don't really get a chance to see it in the anime (not that there's time; the plot really picks up after that point). And Mustang, of course, couldn't leave his subordinate to face such a familiar darkness by himself.
rezzkat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I wish I could review better than what I'm about to do but I can't right now cause I'm tired!

Sorry, but I have to review even if I know it'll be pointless, it helps me know that the author knows that I totally adore them, haha

And I do, it's hard sometimes to find GOOD Fanfiction so when you find it, you treasure it, and I adore every author that manages to do just that!

So yes: I adore you too :3

I liked how you took the closing and made something more our of it, in fact I thought of this sort of idea the first time I saw it too :) and I liked how you wrote Ed and Roy's relationship too.

OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Can you do a one-shot with Ed teaching facial expressions? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee? Sorry, that was the first thing that came to mind. This was good and very cute, although I didn't 'Awwww'... well I might have...
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was fabulous, again! Love the emotion here. Ed didn't seem to give into his emotions too readily (which ruins many a good fic) and I thought you did a fine job of keeping everyone in character :) Fabulous!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I always wished they did something more with Greed's death. Thanks for this!
Me chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
*drowns you in a hundred Major Armstrong Approved bear hugs* I WUV UUUU!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That wasn't bad - kind of sweet, and Ed's reaction is fairly understandable, so it's not too OOC.
GrilledPeanutButter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was really, really good. It almost made me cry! Poor little Edo! *dodges auto-mail blade*
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This fic was damn good! You are quickly turning into one of my fav authors of ALL time! And the characters wern't OOC at all. I can easily imagine both Ed and Roy acting that way in such a situation. They all put on masks to hide their true feelings, but even then the feelings are bound to come out some time...well done!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wonderfully written. Not OOC at all, I loved the descriptiveness of Roy's feelings, his confusion and hesitation in wanting to do what his mind was telling him and what his instincts were telling him at the same time.

&&Andy

]]
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww! This is your first fanfic? It's so cute!
Ailia Sparrowhawk chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That's so sweet! I love parental RoyEd fics!
XxTheKawiiPuppyDawgxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aww.. poor kid.

I'm on abit of a FMA parental hunt right now. Thanks for uploading. Very cute.