Reviews for Yoshi Gets a Surprise
aeiou and y chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Ignore Dude884. He's a fucking Yoshi fanboy. Although I do think you made him ooc, it wasn't THAT bad. Keep writin, funky brah!
GoliathOnline chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Sorry about my friend, mr. Rheed. he's a Yoshi fanboy, and HATES seeing him OOC in the slightest.
Dude884 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
HOW DARE YOU TWIST YOSHI INTO A SELFISH MANIAC! I HOPE YOU STAB YOURSELF WITH A FUCKING BUTCHER KNIFE!
Gaige's Peppy Sweetheart chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
What an ungrateful little brat. And all the money they spent on it plus the kindness, he shows that in return.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
never in a million years did yoshi get angry intill now
pingurules chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
What is "Sony" and "Playstation"?
Killer pineapples chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Da fuq? Lol

Jamie: Hey Megan, you on ? Wucha reading?

Megan: -Turns head to Jamie slowly- O_O ...

Jamie: ? -Reads the fanfiction- ... O_O
Gonzales512 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Disclaimer, if you hate your job, then quit. Unless Yoshizilla's constitution says that you can't quit your job, just leave.

Anyways, it's nice since I also hate Sony and their garbage. It's ridiculous. Why do they think they can take over the Video Game market. It's like Wal-Mart taking over the commercial market. I'm furious that the PSP even happened. I'm proud of owning a black Nintendo DS and a Palm Powered PDA but yeesh, a PSP? Is the world gone mad. Well anyways, tell Mario to try the X-Box next time. Let's see how Yoshi will react.

By the way, my next chapter will, (sigh) hopefully be published today. Sorry for the long absence :(

- Gonzales