Reviews for Mysterious Girl
ILOVETARARIEGAN chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
TotallyTeamAlec chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
I can sum up your story in two words; bloody brilliant
CracKing97 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
JESSE AND SUZE 4EVA! Good job ;)
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
awsome job! i loved the entire chapters, and it is so cool! why didnt i think of them as secret agents? the idea is awsome! keep up the good work!
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Despite the gap between reading this I still do remember the fic quite well - infact one might say too well which I guess is the power of your writing.

It's the perfect ending - the two of them married, a kid on the way, Paul Slater with some blonde bimbo - my guess for some reason is Kelly Precott although I could be wrong.

It's a happy ending without the element of sappiness - first of all considering that there is still that sense of loss with Marta and just the fact that there are still some insecurities between them but not too much which you know is normal for marriages. Although they are working on it.

Anyways I loved the story and glad to see the ending.
fattoad chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
I just saw this story in someone's favourites and wanted to read it, so I clicked on it and my comp froze. After, I went to my inbox and to my amazement, there was an email from saying this had been updated! Yay! I kinda remember what happened in the last 12 chapters so...great story!

That whole paragraph was because i'm feeling bored and i've been wanting to use 'to my amazement' somewhere this whole day. O.o
Mar-Mar21 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Aw I love this ending. Paul should burn in Hell but we can't always win. It's a nice ending to a sad story.
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Loved it.

Amazing ending.

I plan to reread this at some point during the summer :D

- Seraphina
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Aw! That was an adorable ending!

Are you going to make a sequel?

Bunnylass chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
*Claps excitedly*

VERY well done on a superb ending to a super fantastic, suspenseful story! You sure you won't re-think the whole collaborative effort thing for a while? :D You know you want to...

*Nudge nudge*

In all seriousness, this was a brilliant story! And I thought it was great that the end started with him speaking to Marta. :) (I'm still shocked you killed his sister but you know...good plot twist. :D) And the parts with his Mama! She's a riot!

I can't wait to write her into my story I'm doing right now. This has just made me want to go and write it now. :)

Has it really been ten months? NO! Bloody hell, didn't see that one coming! Yowzers! But hey, you finished that's the main thing. I didn't have to go back and re-read it. But I love the fact she's pregnant and their married. Awesome!

Thanks again, gals! You're rocking! ;)

Love ya's!

katey chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
this is realy gfod i cant wait for the next chapy

ur ending it soon rite? i think it would be god.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
Do I HAVE to remind you of my hatred for romance! And PLEASE tell me this isn't the end of your fanfic!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
Now we are talking my style of genre. A Murder, classic.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
Really questioning whether it's a cliffy or not.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
HEY! what did i tell you about keeping the love factor to a minemum?