Reviews for Hierarchy
Saij Spellhart chapter 18 . 4/10
Ehhh... A nose blood kiss. How romantic. I guess I gotta give credit to Rukia, kissing him after nose blood has dribbled down the front of his face.
Saij Spellhart chapter 13 . 4/9
I find it exceedingly hard to like Rukia in this story. She's very out of character. And the way you portrayed her in this chapter was shallow as hell. More shallow that I find Orihime to be in the bleach manga. And I find Orihime really really shallow.

Like how awful of a friend do you have to be to target someone as an enemy just for being the date of the guy you like. It's not Orihime's fault. Rukia has made it clear as crystal in this story how much she hates Ichigo. The only person clued into her true feelings is Momo. So as far as Orihime knows, Ichigo is fair game. So for Rukia to decide to make her an enemy because of a dinner party date? Pathetic. If anything Orihime might be labeled a rival. Rival implies that you don't necessarily dislike the other person, just that you both strive for a similar goal, and thus compete.

There's no reason Rukia can't be friendly towards Orihime just cause they both have the hots for the same guy. Now if Orihime started acting nasty towards Rukia, then I'd understand ill feelings.

That aside It sickens me that such strong female characters would stoop to defining themselves by the men on their arms. Even going so far as to use said men. I feel sorry for both Ichigo and Renji. And I'm having trouble supporting Rukia in this story. I do hope her character gets less pathetic, shallow and two dimensional.
Saij Spellhart chapter 2 . 4/9
I know this story is like a decade old, but since Ichigo is all about Shakespeare I'd think he would've used the name of a Shakespeare character. Like maybe Romeo. Especially since he was being so cheesy at the ball.

Also in Romeo and Juliet, Romeo meets the girl at a masquerade ball. He sneaks in hoping to crash it with some friends and ends up meeting Juliet and gets infatuated with her. And doesn't realize she is his sworn enemy. Because their families are feuding and what not. I think it would've been far more fitting to reference that instead of Cinderella.

That aside, I'm enjoying the story. My biggest issue is that you have more than one character speaking in the same paragraph. Which is a big writing no no. But I'm trying to overlook it because I like your premise so much.
crystal789 chapter 28 . 4/1
DemonKing777 chapter 12 . 2/26
Good chapter Keep going. Also, since youre a fan of Bleach, please vote on my pool about my Bleach Fanfic, The Better Villains.
OPgirl chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this AU of Ichiruki :)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
Thank you writing this. I loved it so much! This is probably one of the best Ichiruki fanfics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
Lmao I laughed a lot with this story. Rate 10/10
DemonKing777 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
This is so exiting!
DemonKing777 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
This is so good! XD
DemonKing777 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Things are getting extreme!
DemonKing777 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Very good chapter! Keep going!
DemonKing777 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
This chapter is great!
DemonKing777 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I. Freaking. Love. This!
DemonKing777 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I love this story! I love Ichiruki too!
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »