Reviews for Hierarchy
Quickslice chapter 28 . 3/18
That was a nice story, the characters are OOC but I don't mind. I missed Uryuu, (Ichigo didn't have a best male friend here) I noticed he was not featured here and instead Renji was partnered with Inoue, Hitsugaya with Isane, and Chad was not here too. Tatsuki was only mentioned with the prom picture. I missed a lot of characters here, I wish you have given them bits of role. However, I still enjoyed the story. Thank you for completing it.
Quickslice chapter 16 . 3/17
Uhmm, yeah. Everybody is OOC, especially Rukia and Ichigo, for sixteen chapters now.
Quickslice chapter 10 . 3/17
Oh I guess Ichigo was grumpy because he was looking for that mysterious cindrella at the ball and didn't have a clue who she was.
Quickslice chapter 7 . 3/17
I don't understand it, so far I think Ichigo didn't do anything that would make Rukia concluded him as a jerk, and that he's rude only to her. For seven chapters now, they didn't have any meaningful conversations or rude remark to each other. I haven't read anything that would put Ichigo in Rukia's line of target shooting. So far, all Ichigo said to her was all work related. The event in the party was just something happened out of the blue, who knows, maybe Ichigo had too much wine that time or that he just wanted to be himself for once and thought it was okay since they were all being mysterious and all.

Or maybe, Rukia was attracted to Ichigo and didn't know it (as usual) and she was just seeing the negative sides of him because she doesn't want to admit it to herself? Ah, got to read more..
animelover453 chapter 28 . 3/2
Freakingly awsm storyyyyy...:)
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 28 . 2/19
Awwww. Everything worked out fine in the end. Usually Hisana would've died or something, but I'm glad everything turned out okay. :)
I loved reading this story, it really was awesome.
-AngelofDarkus
lexy chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow! I just finished reading the first two chapters and all I have to say is that I loved it! I feel like if the whole story is playing like a movie in front of me.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/17
Ahahaha.. Funny start. Ichiruki seems to have a promising love/hate future in this! :D
Feather-Pencil chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is like 5 years late but a review is a review right?
LOVE IT :)
four seasons of love chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Aww shucks
I hate hitsuhina because they're really sibling like not couple like. Hinamori already slept with aizen and I don't like the thought of hitsugaya being the "backup" boyfriend of hinamori. It seems completely wrong considering hitsugaya is too cool for that and he's not that type of person. Hitsukarin would have been more ideal I suppose but considering the storyline I reckon it would have been easier if you didn't add in hitsugaya pairings at all. It would get too confusing. Anyways its too late to change now. But other than this minor problem this fanfiction is soooooooooooo gooooood! I loved every chapter of this fanfic!
The ideas are so cool and it worked out really well and this is definitely one of my favourite ichiruki stories! Thanks for the great story!
MiyaHime chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Hello! I spent the last two days by reading this story tirelessly! Cause after I started, I could not stop! Everything so perfect, from beginning to end, all chapters, each line and paragraph simply amazing and perfect!
Perfect, just perfect.
Congratulations history, is already in my favorites!
michiyo kago chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I really like this story,even though I only read two chapters...This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I've got to say, that Rukai makes a great kickass women. lol :b
lovecomyes17 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Yes! I finished it! Lol I thoroughly enjoyed it. All 28 chapters and the shameless ichiruki interactions haha oh and being a big fan of hitsuhina, And yorohara how could I not love this story! Lol. I think you ended it well. When you mentioned the two announcement I thought would be marriage and...they were having a kid together Hahahaha xD. I am most certainly reading your other story xD :)
Mionarchy chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
I thought they would ask Yuzu to be their Chef
Anyway, it was a good story. It's nice that they didn"t fall for each other right off the start!
lexie loves anime chapter 28 . 6/8/2013