Reviews for Hierarchy
hanzarilee chapter 28 . 4/2/2023
Kenapa usia ichigo cepat bertambah hanya dari 8 bulan

Dari 24 menjadi 26 tahun
Neroscurse chapter 28 . 9/13/2022
Ahh, cute story, thanks for posting.
Tai chapter 28 . 6/22/2020
I’m glad they didn’t tell Byakuya the reason Ichimaru got punched, he would have killed the guy. Loved reading this story!
Tai chapter 26 . 6/22/2020
That she better report him! Though I doubt Aizen would help! I hope Hisana gets better and her cancer was caught early.
Tai chapter 23 . 6/22/2020
So creepy! Why did Gin ask that question. I would report that. I know Ichigo won’t fall for Orihime’s charm but I definitely feel like her being his secretary is some kind of set up. Is Aizen trying to manipulate her, since she likes Ichigo?
Tai chapter 20 . 6/22/2020
I wonder what Aizen and Ichimaru are up to. And what happened to Yamamoto, Ichigo should be able to contact him.
Always-MIA-Anouk chapter 27 . 6/19/2020
Ahhhh! Now I remember why this was on my fav stories list. I honestly thought I had read it completely, buut I was clearly wrong.

This story was absolutely beautiful, one of the best even. I realised both IchiRuki are very similar and honestly I was disappointed with the way the manga ended I kinda gave up hope. Yet, your story has resorted my faith in this fandom. Thank you for that..

Evry character was so well written that for a second I couldn't even tell this wasn't part of the Cannon save for the AU part.

The story was fun, witty and touched my heart. You've done such a fantastic job with this story and spun a wonderful tale that wasn't complicated or needed to have major shocking events to capture anyone's attention. In its subtlety it has carved a niche for itself.

Thank you for writing something so beautiful. Thank you for re-igniting my love for the fandom.

Hope you have a wonderful year (considering all that's happening atm), hopefully you're writing still, maybe not fanfic, but you have a real knack for it and it gave me immense joy reading.

God bless. Love of love,
Anouk :3

P.S: FF wouldn't let me post a review, apparently I've already posted before (﹏)
corjca1 chapter 9 . 6/3/2020
hes a knob head
bigcitydreams93 chapter 28 . 5/18/2020
THE ABSOLUTE SWEETEST STORY EVER. I will never stop reading this story million times that's how good it is
bigcitydreams93 chapter 7 . 5/4/2020
What a breath of fresh air it is to read this :)
Nejes chapter 28 . 6/15/2019
wow,,finally i found and read this story..its good
guest chapter 28 . 1/20/2019
this fic is soooo cute, I can't stop smiling !
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2018
OML! The best best best story I ever read! Ichigo and Rukia were soooo cute! Ughhh my heart Amazing job
Leeleechanlee chapter 28 . 1/11/2018
That's a weird thing, with Rukia's ring and all. But all the IchiRuki in here was so cute. :) I loved it. You threw me off with Hisana not dying. Truly cheesy ending, but regardless I loved this story and both of them opening a restaurant is very, VERY cute! lol, loved all the death glares towards Ichigo from Byakuya, lmao. Would of loved Gin getting jailed, but fired is enough karma I guess... No Rangiku closure, but oh well... :( No Isane visit either. All I can say, plan the story better, to fill the little plot holes, other then all that, great and lovely story. :) *hugs* TY for the AWESOME read! :)
Leeleechanlee chapter 27 . 1/11/2018
A lot could of been done, to not make this story feel so rushed, but I love the happy ending and how they both ended up as equals, lol. How they both had closure with the company, especially Ichigo with that wonderful punch, after that fake speech. I also figured he would find out from Hinamori. Awesome story over all. Thank you for making this. Someday I just might draw fan art for it on my spare time. Still wondering about Rangiku, lol. XD Did not mention this before, but I liked the idea of Hisagi and Isane as a couple, lol. Love all the sweet IchiRuki at the end. :)
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »