Reviews for Hierarchy
One Sapphire Rose chapter 10 . 4/18
I hope there is going to be a chapter in Ichigo's mind...
Ai chapter 16 . 4/8
AWWWWWW
SOOOO KAWAII
KEEP ON WRITING MORE FICS PLEEEEASE
(I've just learned the basics of l33t, sooo... U r l33t!)
MakeItHale chapter 28 . 3/6
Love love loved this! Just the right amount of drama and scandal and fluff and suspense and strawberry lemonade :) five stars!
sha5aditto chapter 8 . 1/23
The fact that AIZEN promoted her unsettled me. But WHATTA TWIST OF PLOT. U DESRVE A HIGH FIVE. *high fives*
sha5aditto chapter 7 . 1/23
DOES ICHIGO THINK MUCH ABOUT THT GIRL HE MADE OUT WITH IN NEW YEARS EVE OR NOT. I NO THERE WAS AN EARING AND ALL BUT I WANT TO KNOW NOW IF HE THINKS ABOIUT HEERRR.
akatsukireunites chapter 28 . 1/16
wow i loved it!
rhubbard0402 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Was it just me or did anybody else sing ABOUT A WEEK AGO when Ichigo said it?... No? Nobody? Or am just the only one reading this in 2014? Yeah...#onlyone
makoa chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
lately i've been reading as the chapter went on i can see that rukia STILL doesn't like orihime. What's with that? i'm a die hard ichiruki fan but i get the feeling you don't like orihime
that's mean... i dont have a problem with orihime she's kind she's not that bad.. just let her fantasized and dream of her one sided love even though it's hopeless to begin with.
everyone have the right to love someone even if the person doesn't love her back.
JUST SAYING;b btw i hope ichiruki have smut.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
FUcKING BEST FANFiC EVAH! 3 3 3
Kirstin Long chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
Best. Fanfic. Ever.

XD!
Kirsten Long chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Hey!

I love your story, nice mix with the characters from Bleach! Please keep writing!

-Kirsten
Quickslice chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
That was a nice story, the characters are OOC but I don't mind. I missed Uryuu, (Ichigo didn't have a best male friend here) I noticed he was not featured here and instead Renji was partnered with Inoue, Hitsugaya with Isane, and Chad was not here too. Tatsuki was only mentioned with the prom picture. I missed a lot of characters here, I wish you have given them bits of role. However, I still enjoyed the story. Thank you for completing it.
Quickslice chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Uhmm, yeah. Everybody is OOC, especially Rukia and Ichigo, for sixteen chapters now.
Quickslice chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Oh I guess Ichigo was grumpy because he was looking for that mysterious cindrella at the ball and didn't have a clue who she was.
Quickslice chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I don't understand it, so far I think Ichigo didn't do anything that would make Rukia concluded him as a jerk, and that he's rude only to her. For seven chapters now, they didn't have any meaningful conversations or rude remark to each other. I haven't read anything that would put Ichigo in Rukia's line of target shooting. So far, all Ichigo said to her was all work related. The event in the party was just something happened out of the blue, who knows, maybe Ichigo had too much wine that time or that he just wanted to be himself for once and thought it was okay since they were all being mysterious and all.

Or maybe, Rukia was attracted to Ichigo and didn't know it (as usual) and she was just seeing the negative sides of him because she doesn't want to admit it to herself? Ah, got to read more..
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »