Reviews for Hierarchy
pamianime chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
Hm i wonder why ichigo chose inoue...and i really wanna see some jealous ichigo cuz those are my favs xD
pamianime chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
YAY! Im so happy that Rukia realizes her feelings for him now! Im so happy! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Oh my god you stopped at such a good part! I have to read the next chapter now! I wonder how Rukia will react to seeing him!
pamianime chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Wow...wow wow wow...really? He recommended Rukia to be his secretary? Really? Wow...i was completely shocked! Im still shocked! wow...anyways i can't wait to read the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
OH MY GOD! WTF! OMG I can't believe she spilled the beans xD! Lol omg im so excited for the next chapter! I wonder how ichigo will react to this!
pamianime chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Aww poor Rukia :( She's getting so many tough things coming at her :( i would be just as upset if i were in her shoes :( Well i can't wait for the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
I hope there's a reason why he's mean to rukia :D It just makes things more exciting that way and im really loving the slow pace here :D I don't like stories that go way to fast on the relationship and since this story doesn't have that it makes me love it even more!
pamianime chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Now there's complete proof that its ichigo! Wow Renji and Rukia's date next? Can't wait!
pamianime chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I really liked the elevator scene xD Poor Rukia, fainting a lot just cuz of ichigo xD Even i would've thought something happened between them in the elevator xD Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Wow Rukia is in denial~

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Oh my God, Rukia found out it was ichigo xD OMG haha xD funny xD I have to read the next chapter now!
pamianime chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Aw! I really liked this chapter xD Haha Rukia doesn't even know who she kissed xD funny xD I can't wait to read the next chapter!
pamianime chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Really good start and i love RenRuki so i really wouldn't mind some moments for them :D but of course i want some ichiruki :D i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kintora chapter 28 . 4/23/2010
This was a WOW story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. And I admit I was nervous about your 'final chapter' since it ended so abruptly, but the epilogue totally fixed that. Nice ending, wonderful story - keep up your writing! IchixRuki all the way~
comehitherjustice chapter 28 . 4/17/2010
Omg I can't believe it's finally over D; And I know I didn't review any other chapters, but that was cause i couldn't wait to read the next XD I've noticed that your grammar has gotten better as the story progressed, so that's good.

And I really didn't expect them to start a restaurant business out of all things, so i was pleasantly surprised. Yes, the idea IS cute, isn't it?
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »