Reviews for Hierarchy
Leeleechanlee chapter 12 . 1/3/2018
Everything felt a bit fast, but I'd be lying to you if I said I did not enjoy this chapter, lmao. XD Finally Rukia is noticing those feels! lol. For next chapter, I was expecting some jealosy, lmao... Knew all to well. lol. XD
Leeleechanlee chapter 11 . 1/3/2018
God, I'm glad this story is complete... Or I'd have to suffer for this next chapter, with this awful cliffhanger, lmao. XD I wonder if Hisana will pass... It's looking that way... If so, hopefully Ichigo can comfort Rukia, lol. XD Boy oh boy, lol. XD Cute how Renji almost dropped his files, lol. XD
Leeleechanlee chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
So like Aizen... lol... Evil... XD
Poor Rukia, dealing with all this drama. I kind of saw this coming, the recommendation and all. lol... XD Great chapter, jam packed with goodness. :)
Leeleechanlee chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
LMAO. I forgot to mention that the last chapter with Rukia mentioning he will slaughter her with work made me find that concept funny, and here Ichigo is, doing just that. lmao. XD Poor Rukia. XD T_T However, Ichigo can be harsh, so it's believable. lol. This chapter rules! The cat is out of the bag! Hmmm... hearing Grimmjow mentioned again makes me wonder if he will show up. Hopefully he does. Also, Byakuya's quote throughout this story is so him. lmao. XD GREAT JOB!
Leeleechanlee chapter 8 . 1/3/2018
It does not sound repetitive, unlike me, lol. So far, so good, just a few spelling errors here and there. Everyone was in character except for Hinamori, a better choice then Hinamori, with that personality would be Matsumoto, or Nemu...but that's okay, it's you're choice. :) This chapter was pretty fun and poor Rukia, lol. XD I'm excited.
Leeleechanlee chapter 7 . 1/3/2018
That was fun, lol. XD Poor Rukia. Everything was pretty good in the chapter, the only thing that thew me off was that Byakuya's company was named after Ichigo's sword, instead of his own, which would make more sense, but good chapter over all. ;
Leeleechanlee chapter 6 . 1/3/2018
Besides the few spelling errors, which I commonly create myself. This chapter moved at a good pace. :) I'm so glad for Rukia, that she did not have a hard time finding out about the last evidence. lol. Kind of felt bad we did not get a reaction from Yamamoto about Rukia's office, that to me was the only rushed part, other then that, this chapter was pretty good. Even though I have a love hate thing for Renji, he seemed adorable in this chapter, lol. Awesome job! :)
Leeleechanlee chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
This chapter was awesome. Everyone seemed so well in character. I very much enjoyed it. :) Just like Ichigo to answer half assed answers like that about a ring. The private boy he is and all. lol. XD Poor Rukia. There goes those assumptions. Ichigo was such a jerk to leave her like that, while everyone ponders with assumptions, lmao.
Leeleechanlee chapter 4 . 1/2/2018
OMG... I'm just as much a shipper to GrimmRuki, just as I am to IchiRuki... This re-awoke a flaim in me, lmao... Even though I'm sure Grimmjow will be a negative relationship thing here, from her past maybe? Who knows... lol... XD OMG, Ichigo was so called, lmao. Just like him to be at times. lol, she feels like poop was a funny line. The whole fainting in front of everyone was funny to me, lol. XD Ichigo missed out in that part, lol.
Leeleechanlee chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
Besides me not liking Hisana for abandoning her baby sister for her own sake, something I would not do to my own. The chapter was pleasant. There were a few typos here and there and the chapter seemed rushed, but I really enjoyed it, regardless of everything. You captured Byakuya perfectly. lol... Oh boy, Ichigo's raging, lmao... Excited. XD
Leeleechanlee chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
lolololol... Cliche, but cute regardless. XD I could see Rukia kicking that guy like that. lol. That whole private area and kissing scene was to die for, lmao. XD
Leeleechanlee chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
lol, I liked the feel and the attitude of this story and the way it was portrayed to the characters. Sounds interesting so far. Will read more. :) I liked that red shoe part and how she wanted to go home from work. Such a nice touch. I can relate. lol, fire man, fire headed man... So cute! :D
greasy snivellus chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
It is really tempting fate when you say "what could go wrong" or "it can't be worse than this" because it's the same as calling out murphy's name at the loudest volume you can. great story
Saij Spellhart chapter 18 . 4/10/2017
Ehhh... A nose blood kiss. How romantic. I guess I gotta give credit to Rukia, kissing him after nose blood has dribbled down the front of his face.
Saij Spellhart chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
I find it exceedingly hard to like Rukia in this story. She's very out of character. And the way you portrayed her in this chapter was shallow as hell. More shallow that I find Orihime to be in the bleach manga. And I find Orihime really really shallow.

Like how awful of a friend do you have to be to target someone as an enemy just for being the date of the guy you like. It's not Orihime's fault. Rukia has made it clear as crystal in this story how much she hates Ichigo. The only person clued into her true feelings is Momo. So as far as Orihime knows, Ichigo is fair game. So for Rukia to decide to make her an enemy because of a dinner party date? Pathetic. If anything Orihime might be labeled a rival. Rival implies that you don't necessarily dislike the other person, just that you both strive for a similar goal, and thus compete.

There's no reason Rukia can't be friendly towards Orihime just cause they both have the hots for the same guy. Now if Orihime started acting nasty towards Rukia, then I'd understand ill feelings.

That aside It sickens me that such strong female characters would stoop to defining themselves by the men on their arms. Even going so far as to use said men. I feel sorry for both Ichigo and Renji. And I'm having trouble supporting Rukia in this story. I do hope her character gets less pathetic, shallow and two dimensional.
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »