Reviews for Altered Disposition
hot hot hot..
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesome! -
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This story has got my toes tingling and my mouth drooling D Now that's two good signs. Nicely detailed and easy to understand. The characters are not OOC, great job!
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
GASP. CAN'T...BREATHE...having...a...fangasm...8struggles to give a thumbs up* I...loved...it...
pamellka chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I never understood what OT3 means but I love this fic.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
*tackles*

iluvu&disisdahawtestthangeva
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
LOVE IT XD OMG More XD
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Gosh, your story is perfect! It has ALL the necessary ingredients – romance, angst, smut, in-depth characterization, shortness, clarity in meaning, excellence spelling and grammar… (too many to list everything) – and yet so nicely put together to keep readers entertained to the utmost. Great job!
daemon-angelus chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Ha really like the whole idea of Mukuro-possessed Hibari, because then we get to see Hibari in... interesting... situations like this xD

Great job! Loved it :) And you made Dino sound super sexy in this :3 /embarrassed cough/
Master of the Rebels chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Best OT3 EVER, if I may just point that out again, even though you already have. XD Loved this one even more than Puzzles. Also going into my favorites.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Highly amusing and very hot. Naughty Mukuro! Don't you just love him?
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow... great job veryy well wrotten! :)
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aww, too bad Hibari didn't get to go allt he way with Dino... Freakin' jealous Mukuro... - Loved it!
Ivory Byrd chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really liked that... my three fave characters... makes me happy... though i read really quickly so i had to look back at a few things, but other than that it was pretty good