Reviews for Times Like This
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story. Wonderful writing.
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I didn't think it could end like this :D
That why i love it so much! Fate was really cool in this one *-*
Anyway thanks for sharing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
nice
Sherin chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Lol at the part 'Thats even worse!'. Man I love that one.

I totally can imagine Fate would do that for Nanoha and even as far as sacrifice her blood if the water really DID run out.
RatSkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
aww.. so cute! wish it was longer though! but nonetheless, good job with the short and simply adorable short story!
Sunset Moth chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
It would have been a fun little twist if Fate wakes up and discovers that she was the one who had been bitten, and the last few days had been one big hallucination for her, with Nanoha being the one who carried her. More angsty too, because then there is no affirmation that Nanoha actually said she loved her. Plus, she could be feeling guilty for having Nanoha carry her and subconsciously analyzed Nanoha's feelings by seeing it from her perspective. But that's just me misinterpreting things again. (And anyway, it would have made the whole selfless journey-slash-thinkfest be all for naught.)

All in all, it was pretty good. I liked it. : D

And someday, I'll review your more recent work. Someday... (I'm uber lazy when it comes to reviewing, but I think your stories are well worth it. Which says a lot about your awesomeness.)
Lance58 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked it...:D though i want it to continue make more
FateNano chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So romantic...I love it
gunfus chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I was sure there would be a tragic ending, preparing for it even. I got a pleasant surprise and left with a smile. Thank you.

This may sound cold but as I was 'preparing' for death at the ending I found that it wouldn't be all that bad. It would be tragic but also poetic. Not sure how to explain it, but it would be an excellent angsty story.

But don't you dare produce stories with sad endings just because this sounded encouraging! I need my NanoFate stories filled to the brim with sugar! :D
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh I really liked this one! Great story, very sweet at the end )
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow, Fate's got a lot of determination to walk for three days carrying Nanoha. I liked it. It's amazing how the little things, can topple such big ones down so easily. Or how a near death experience lets us realize how much we really care. :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
No comment on my stupidity.

Now...Helluva job, buddy!

This was beautiful. Specially the ending. Nice work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i really think you captured fate well on this. it was very well written and very "real". like it was very believable. loved it.

-naomi
MK chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Kyan I just read this now. I'm a sucker for Nanoha doing the confessing to Fate, can you tell? And you write it ever so well, Satashi. ...hm... warm fuzzies.
Xxkrazi3xlov3xX chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i love u Satashi! for writing such a sweet and awesome nanoha/fate fics!