Reviews for Rain
Elemental Queen chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Great story! :D
Panda-kun chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
this is the best fe fic i have ever read! please make a sequel XD
Wings of Fidelity chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Okay, I'm currently hyperventilating right now from extreme giddiness. And I'm sorry if I can't give a decent review for you.

Let me just offer you three words - Simply THE BEST

~ Wings of Fidelity

P.S. This is the unsappiest, yet totally romantic fairytale-like fic of FE I've ever seen! And definitely an addition to my faves!

P.P.S Oh nothing, just thought I'd say it. Hope to see more from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
you tie in the game's sentiments so nicelyin the story and stay true to previous stories that everything ties in together - sorry if I keep repeating myself, It jus really gives so much depth to the people and situations depicted altogether. I can't help but think back to Tarnish, Legacies & Perspectives to savour the emotions the characters are experiening. Also delighted to see Franz here. - Jes
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
*sigh* ...sweet - Jes
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
"What follows after storms?" "Mud" ... so innocently, too. - Jes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Lol... didn't realise Ephraim could be so vindictive to have Ford there... who wasn't allowed to finish his poem. - Jes
Silvara chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
This fanfic was moving.

I think of some points that might have improved it's interest now.

One thing that could have been developped more is the aspect of Seth's self doubt, we only find it apparent in the last chapter, and that is sad because, it could have been used as a mean of tension, to captivate the reader's focus.

Maybe the points of view are too many in there. Focusing on Seth and Ephraim could have been more interesting, for their thoughts and choices were crucial for this marriage.

Turth to be told, I have nothing to say against the material, but about the form it was presented in. As an exemple, the marriage ceremony speechs feel realist and creative, so to know if they were true in middle ages and accurate to the situation, but that doesn't matter anymore since they sound right.

The only thing that could have given it a little plus would be to officialize them. By that I mean, to punctuate their speech by terms showing the characters were supposed to tell them. It's not so important, but without these precisions, the whole ceremony get a fairytale like atmosphere which breaks the nice realistic feeling. At least it's how I felt after reading Rain.

Besides, I was surprise to find the Epilogue so short. I was expecting to find an answer to Seth's doubts and, after all these hot teases, maybe more pasion. In the end, Erika was well taken care of, and reassured, but... what about Seth ?

When I say passion, it's not that I think it needed a lemon, but maybe a zest of lime would have not hurt. Who need precisions ? It's just about giving Seth what he was waiting for, whatever the way it would have been expressed. Well, that's all I have to say... I just wanted to let you know why I felt a (very) little sense of frustration at the end of this beautiful story. :)
Ivaldi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"‘And when he held her close against his chest, and pressed his lips to her snow-white br–’"

"Forde, if you finish that sentence–"

"I’ll meet a slow and painful end. Gotcha, general."

Lol at that.
Shiro-angel chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
What a wonderful story! Very well written!
pocketcucco chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
I love your SethxEirika fanfiction so much. This one was especially good; an excellent balance of romance and fluff with just a touch of humor. I very rarely read an entire fanfiction (multichaptered) in one sitting, but yours draw me in and I can't stop until I'm finished.

Great work!
Karina Yokano chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Oh my...This story was incredably beautiful. I can't believe I didn't notice it before (Is a HUGE SethxEirika fan). The entire story was amazing and it had a bit of humor as well (Poor Seth,having to have to deal with Forde). I really liked it, I like ALL your SethxEirika Stories basically. Please,contine the excellent work.
Lady Lyndis chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
That was so amazingly well-written. I haven't read a fanfic this good in a long time, maybe never. It's just beyond words. Thank you for a wonderful piece. :)
Androfirestrike chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow, now that was amazing.

I laughed, I cried, you sent tingles down my spine.

I loved it so much. :)
Kinnetikishisu chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Hi! Me again! I was wondering if I can persuade you to write a prequel... It would be interesting to see how they got to where they are now. Just as a thought (and a plea XD)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »