Reviews for Christmas
the muse77 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Great chapter but damn what a way to end it! Seriously great plot twist there!
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 12/14/2007
this was so awesome! i loved this series! nice job!
the muse77 chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
hm I wonder if Mr Kripke and his writers are reading your story...the kiddy christmas scenes in last nights episode semed strangely familiar :) By the way I love your work, I've become quite addicted.
ROBINV chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Ah! Did the creature kill Dean? OMG, this is awful, I can't wait for the next chapter another second, not another second! HURRY UP! Love, Robin
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
plz update! this is so awesome!
Nilah chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
Oh! Spooky. Like where this is going. We need some more sassy Mary. a girl after Dean's own heart.
ROBINV chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Oh, this chapter just had my heart pounding! WOW! I was so scared something was going to go wrong, and now you have me worried something STILL MIGHT! Too easy? I hope not! I want to see more, more, more! Love, Robin
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
plz update! this is good! yay! dean's alive!
ROBINV chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I love this story! I want the next chapter NOW! Love, Robin
pariah wilson chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
This is fun, I like the twists and turns- voodooing the reaper, heh. I actually enjoy the POV flip-flopping, because Ellen and Jo are great here too.

Dean tracking Jo on a Christmas hunt, in limbo again, refusing rescue to get the kid out, helping one of the special kids gone bad- he really doesn't like Christmas, eh? (trench-coat guy, lol)

But what is up with the folks at Harvelle's ignoring psychic manifestations?

And -since you asked for concrit-I may be confused, but I got the impression earlier it was *not* still called Harvelle's Roadhouse, since you said that had become a code word for safe to talk- how could the kid find it in the book?

Also, I'd like to see a little explanation/motivation for John's being such a grump and smashing his xmas present-internal contradictions there, as well as why? in the first place? obviously you don't like John, but it seems kind of random, since it's a practical present.

IMO, you'd need some backstory to explain his determination to ignore/spoil the holiday for the kids, or it comes off as a pretty weak plot device- I say that only because I almost stopped reading then.

The writing is good enough, but I usually don't have time for stories where characters do things for no apparent reason except that the author needs an excuse for something else.

Putting something more realistic in there to explain their dislike of the holidays would make it a stronger story, imo.

But! I will still look forward to reading more!
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
aww! right at the good part too! plz update!
ROBINV chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Once again, ecstatic to see notification of this chapter in my mailbox! Why? Because I love it! Dean and a little girl, Sam doing his best to save him, and what's going to happen next? I can't WAIT to find out! Love, Robin
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
i love dean! plz update!
MOM chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Hope they get Dean bakc
ROBINV chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I just read all of the last three chapters with baited breath. What a fantastic story! Now that the exorcism is about to start, I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the interplay between Dean and Mary and Dean and the Reaper. He's in big trouble now! I hope they can pull him back from the brink! I do adore this story! Love, Robin