Reviews for Birthday Booty
HarmonySteel chapter 1 . 6/27
I loved this, such a refreshing fuugen fiction! Well done!
eevilalice chapter 1 . 6/23
Basically this is perfect. I'm usually wary of modern AUs, but this works so well because of the characterization. Love it!
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This has to be my favorite SamCham story every! It's perfect, oh my god, everything about it is just amazing. I laughed out loud multiple times and my god, the tension and what not, freaking awesome.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
HAH kinky and hilarious! I can't be the only one hoping for the story of what happened to Jin!
kiibee chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Dear OMGWTFBBQWIN! This story is amazing. And I'm not talking about the smexy parts.

You truly have a gift for keeping character, even when this is such an AU!

Love it! Wish you would write more. And your humor is my kind of humor.. hehe
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*grin* So good!
LC Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was so amazingly well written. Definitely going into the Favs list and will be read again...more than likely over and over. Job well done! I truly enjoyed this. ~LC
Nicky5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
LOL awesome story! Totally in character. I'm not a huge Mugen x Fuu fan, but I really like the way you wrote this. Would love to see another chapter or two if you felt like writing more. :)
starrychica82 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really really liked this story. Funny and well paced. I hope you have writen more cause I would love to read it.
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Well aren't you just a kinky bitch? haha this story was such a turn on, love your stuff. When I read your Pen name I freaked out, Pure and Innocent but writing this kind of stuff? How unexpected. Isn't Mugen just the sexies son of a bastard you ever saw? Haha, Jin's cool too with his gang bang girlfriends: too funny. Fuu was really hot in your story too, everything was just turning me on a lot. Hope you write tons of stuff like this.
FictionPloo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This story really deserves more reviews! I think the writing and the writing style alone was excellent. I thought the story was even better and this is the one and only modern fanfic of SP that I have ever read and liked, not to mention I laughed my ass off through most of it. Wonderful job!
pinkmmlover chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love every bit of this story... especially the ending. Damn Jin! I didn't know he was "The Master" haha. And the part where Mugen was getting paddled... hilarious! Write more or a sequel or something... this is great!
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i've reread this at least a five times. its funny, romantic, and all in all a good story. cant find anything horribly wrong with it for now.
Lil' Dinky chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good stuff! Insteresting AU, and well-written lemon! Thanks!
yami77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008