Reviews for Leave
15gallifrey51 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I. Love It. It's all just so true, Kate IS that kind of a person. And my heart aches for Sawyer just like every time she's so harsh on him :) Thanks for this.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wonderful. Really, I can't find any other word to describe it and the feelings it gives.
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I had tears in my eyes as i read this.

He wants to tell them that they're the murderers, that they don't know what they're killing inside of her by taking her away, but all he can do is watch her leave.- Aw poor Sawyer. I really do think he loves her.
falltamarspring chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
god, that's beautiful.

i always thought sawyer really does care- and i have also always imagined kate being caught when they got off the island.

thanks for writing this!
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Omg :O

That was so sad! I love your stories and hope you post loads more!

he whispers in an almost angry tone. “Fight this, Freckles. You can run.”- Thats so Sawyer, in an angry tone... :O Oh. I had tears nearly! :O

Lovley onshot! :D

xox Katie
LostSista chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I loved the set up. At first I thought it would be a fic about them being together as a couple and then she breaks if off. But then this: "...she actually laughs at him, but she doesn't shake her head and she certainly doesn't kiss him and instead she walks towards them, them, and offers her hands for the metal bracelets..."

So very well written, and really really sad.

I like the way Sawyer views her. His thoughts about her were dead on-so sweet and endearing, yet tragic. Great writing, well done.