Reviews for Hiding the Truth
lou2003us chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Please write the next chapter! I LOVE this story ! :) :) :) :)
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Jinchuuriki actually translates to "Power of Human Sacrifice"
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
AWESOME THIS SHIT IS REALLY KOOL LOOKIN FORWARD TO READIN MORE! ~_~
RogueNya chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Pretty good story, would look forward to seeing how it ends some day.
MoonlitxAngel chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Awesome story! I love it! **squeals** Can't wait for u to update it! Hope you do soon!

Oh, as a fellow author i was wondering if i could use your idea for Kyubbi and Shukaku to be people. I have a fanfic called The Legend and would like to add that in there with ur permission. I would make sure to mention the idea was yours though.
sampaguita8107 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
The other language is Filipino! Am I right?

This is a good story! Update soon!
iammissing chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
aw, but i already knew all the japanese hhaha but i guess some people don't (and you do use a lot of it)

um, ikemasu is like 'to go' though (is that the spelling of it though...i think so)

ikimashou is 'lets go' (again spelling, romanji is difficult for me-which is surprising beacuse kanji and hiragana/katakana are technically harder but I'm good at them...i'm weird O_o)

anyway it's the other language i don't get at all...it's mind boggling...
Kame chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Just wanted to tell you that Gaara's demon is called Shukaku, not Sabaku. (Sabaku is Gaara's family name - it means desert - and has nothing to do with the Ichibi)
Tony WildRiver chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
goodness gracious. Thankyou for some explanation, more please! Again, good, flowing writing, clear intentions, decent chapter lengths _
iammissing chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
yay you updated byakko-chan! guess what so did i :P

you used alotta different language...i didn't get points, lolz. anyways make sure to update soon read mine too! *hugs*

ps. it was very good.
Studebaker1960 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
please update!
iammissing chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
byakko-chan.. make sure you write what everyone said in the letter okay. i wanna hear...and also i wanna no what they did to kisa! kisa's from fruits basket..i see comparison there!

update soon time..i will too...but i procastinate...uh..i dont feel like tping...no motivation whatsoever.. :)
iammissing chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
ooh...skilled byakko, skilled...

you simply have to use the line "a touche" somewhere

okay? why? just becuase...
Sapphire09 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
I like it. I really like it. I hope the next chapter will be better.