Reviews for Rise of the Forsaken
guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
What most people don't see when their talking about evil dumbledore is that many of these common plot are easily explained.
Thinking Sirius was the secret keeper
-it says specifically it was CHANGED
Sending him to live with the "obvious" magic haters
- how would he know they were out of contact with the potters, it says nowhere that they were really all that close. The potters were some of his "soldiers" and that's all we know.
They address on the letter
- they are auto adressed
He's too skinny
- I don't know about you, but I was unhealthy skinny because I had a heightened metabolism, even when I was eating two, sometimes three serving at every meal.
The dumbledore fanatics "waiting" for him.
- its entirely possible it's just a tradition
Asking where the platform is
- she was teasing her kids, my parents do things like that all the time
The train being too big to actually be full like Ron says
- yes this was a lie. It was entirely possible Ron was just lonely and wanted to make a new friend.
The potters being rich
- where does that say they were rich, it says they were old and pureblooded so were the weaslys

There are so much more but they are all easily explained
Axcel chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Oh, yeah, of course! Because Harry Potter world witches and wizards would stand a chance in hell against the Lich King! Especially one who weilds the accumulated power of dozens of other Lich Kings before him! That makes PERFECT sense!

FEEL the sarcasm! Feel it!
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Yet another fic where Harry is the Heir of everyone and their grandmother. 'Wont't read that. Sorry.
matt chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
lol killed Saphy 4 times so not a big threat
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
This is awesome keep it up!
ArthurShade chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
very very interesting
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Hi! I just discovered this today, and here I am devouring every single chapter, almost 7 years since it was last updated. what happened? Is it abandoned? Because I can tell you that this showed incredible promise, I loved every single chapter and would dearly love more.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
have you abandoned it?
syft3land chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Just spent under an hour (might even be less than half an hour) on this fanfic, and the only thing I don't like is the fact that it was last updated on the 24th of December, six an a half years ago. And maybe Harry using Fire instead of Frost magic, if not being a Necromancer. Anyway, I just want to know if there is any chance of you continuing the story, or if it has become as frozen as the thone of the Lich King?
Cogswheel chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Please Update! I love this! UPDATE PLEASE! D:

"SAPHIRON COMMANDS YOU!"
willowskeith chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good story so far
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Thisis a very awesome fic in my opinion... Love it.. Hope u r going to continue tis fic
AlduinMahfaeraak chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Have mercy Saphiron, King of Frostwyrms! I tremble at the power you wield!

His issues aside, this chapter was a good read, and just the right length too.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I was disappointed, why didn't harry choose warlock or Necromancer, mages are waste of time, I'm actually start to prefer hermione to Harry...his a pathetic wimp with too much moral qualms
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Chet why detest your heritage? Death is in their blood, Undeath is in their hearts, why detest oneself?

This would be epic if you changed the name 'Hermione' to anyone else