Reviews for Prodigal
SPECTACULAR
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
K1P1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
great sequel! I would love to read more
nertooold54 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
I don't know if you will see or read this review, but I would like you to know that this is one of my favorite story lines in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Awww, lovely chapter! Thanks for this wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Awww, sweet chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
Wonderful chapter! :) I really like that Jayne and Simon are bonding together.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Oh dear. As much as I adore Jayne and River together, I see where Jayne's mother is coming from. I hope she'll warm up to River though...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
Amazing chapter as always! I love this story so far! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
Fantastic chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Yeah, Mal, River isn't going to get tired of Jayne. It's just not happening. On another note, I'm so excited to read this story. Lovely chapter! :)
supercode chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
I know that you probably aren't going to finish this if you haven't by now, but I just wanted to say that this series was really great! Liked the story and characterization a whole lot, and enjoyed the LOR reference. I wish you had created a more definitive ending, but I enjoyed this series all the same. Wish things had ended better with Jayne's family, though. Family drama in RL sucks, and I was hoping for something a little less depressing in this story. Just my opinion.

Again, great series! I just wish it had gotten a proper ending.
SpawnofAnarion chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
Honestly the only thing I don't like about this story is that it doesn't go on forever
I could genuinely sit here and read 600 more chapters of this
Nonetheless, I completely understand the problem of 'writing takes a ton of time and energy and inspiration and you really do need to find a place to stop sometime', so I'll try not to get greedy and beg you to write more
Nonetheless, I doubt I will find a better written or more satisfying Firefly fanfic in the verse, so, genuinely miraculous job! Thank you so much for writing these.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I love this so much. I think this is the third time I've read the Horseshoe Nails series in their entirety. I may love this better than Firefly... don't get me wrong, Firefly may be the best television ever produced, but your 'verse and its happy ending are sheer perfection. You make a relationship between River and Jayne not only plausible, but inevitable, with plenty of "will they or won't they, dammit?" along the way. Delicious slow burn.

I know the fic is nearly ten years old and you may not read feedback anymore, but I wanted to thank you again.
Martian Goddess chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Sigh. I wish you'd finished this all proper like, but I'll take what I can get and its not an awful stopping point as is. I have absolutely loved this series. It is the best I've found for how Jayne and River make since, especially given their differences in intelligence. Thank you for writing it.