Reviews for Prodigal
Martian Goddess chapter 8 . 8/12
Sigh. I wish you'd finished this all proper like, but I'll take what I can get and its not an awful stopping point as is. I have absolutely loved this series. It is the best I've found for how Jayne and River make since, especially given their differences in intelligence. Thank you for writing it.
g-love99 chapter 8 . 2/12
I was on the fence about reading this because it's not marked complete, but I couldn't resist when I finished the previous story, and I'm so glad I did! Great Cobb goodness, even if you never complete this it is a great glimpse into the crew post Miranda...I do wish you would add these to your ao3 account so I could save them to reread over and over ...thank you again for this!
Terahlyanwe chapter 8 . 1/27
This is just the adorablest series. Great job capturing the characters.
sati chapter 8 . 1/23
I can't tell you how many times i've come back to this story over the years. I've lost count how many times I have reread this when I wanted something sweet and soothing or a Serenity "fix it"

Thank you so much sharing.
Lyzzybelle chapter 8 . 1/17
This was lovely. A lovely end for a lovely series. Wish there was more, but all good things must come to an end. I think you have done our favorite series and BDM justice with your 'verse. Well done, fellow Browncoat. Well done indeed.
StarrH chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
I really enjoyed your series. Hours of me accomplishing absolutely nothing while being completely engrossed in Firefly adventures.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
I simply love this story! I, (as well as past reviewers) seemed to have had the inability to put it down and pretty much read the entire series in one shot. So very worth the lack of sleep to do so! If you ever add to this wonderful collection, perhaps Simon could suddenly find his old accounts unfrozen? I don't think I've come across a similar plot line in my considerable Firefly fanfiction readings and this amazing twist on the BDM seems like it could set it up quite nicely. I certainly hope you continue to write stories in any capacity, you have an amazing gift- thank you for sharing it!
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Ohhh that was just so cute - I really liked the Simon / Kaylee ending too! You did a great job of keeping it River / Jayne focused but still exploring all of the other romances as well. A lovely series, definitely going to reread it again! Thanks for writing! :D
BehindDamonEyes chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Your series was recommended to me by a friend, and I cannot express how pleased I am with this series. It flows so well and already feels like it should be canon. Thank you so much for writing a wonderful series.
amr56 chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
What a wonderful happy ending. I liked this a lot. Jayne's family was interesting. I really liked Mattie and I'm glad he's going to be okay. I wanted him to with them in Serenity at first but you're right, he should be independent. I really liked all the relationships you developed; the metaphor with the life roads was touching too. This was a very rich story and I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing.
texaspenney chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
I still love this series. My favorite of the firefly stories by far. I just wish the tv series and the actually been this
Separate Entity chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Is this story over? I know it's been a long time, but seeing as you haven’t marked it as complete, I’m keeping my hopes up.
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
I like Mattie.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
I spent a WHOLE DAY reading your fic. Love, love, love them. I so ship River and Jayne, and you do them justice.
ladyowl chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
please come back, this is fantastic...