Reviews for Prodigal
Anne chapter 8 . 7/4
Hey! Just dropping by to say it's been 10 years, but I still swing by every once in a while because this is such a good series and I can't quite let it go :-) Thanks for creating such a wonderful expansion/imagining of the Firefly universe. I very much enjoyed reading all your stories as they were written and have been delighted as a few of your other works migrated over to AO3 (so I can read them on my Kindle!). You're a great writer, and I hope that you're doing well and are appreciated for the talented writer/person you are.
ScarecrowMax chapter 7 . 4/9
Loved this series just as much this time as all the rest that I've read it. Such a well put together series with great understanding of the characters. You k ow just how to change things to fit what you want without making it seem out of place or out of character.
minuet33 chapter 8 . 3/5
Though you haven’t updated since 2008 (I hope life just got to busy, it’s understandable), just wanted to say I read your whole series and loved it.
I think you understand Jayne and River a lot, even with their unexpected, but surprisingly perfect pairing!
If you ever update, I will read it!
bjq chapter 8 . 1/4
SPECTACULAR
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
K1P1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
great sequel! I would love to read more
nertooold54 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
I don't know if you will see or read this review, but I would like you to know that this is one of my favorite story lines in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Awww, lovely chapter! Thanks for this wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Awww, sweet chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
Wonderful chapter! :) I really like that Jayne and Simon are bonding together.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Oh dear. As much as I adore Jayne and River together, I see where Jayne's mother is coming from. I hope she'll warm up to River though...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
Amazing chapter as always! I love this story so far! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
Fantastic chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Yeah, Mal, River isn't going to get tired of Jayne. It's just not happening. On another note, I'm so excited to read this story. Lovely chapter! :)
supercode chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
I know that you probably aren't going to finish this if you haven't by now, but I just wanted to say that this series was really great! Liked the story and characterization a whole lot, and enjoyed the LOR reference. I wish you had created a more definitive ending, but I enjoyed this series all the same. Wish things had ended better with Jayne's family, though. Family drama in RL sucks, and I was hoping for something a little less depressing in this story. Just my opinion.

Again, great series! I just wish it had gotten a proper ending.