Reviews for Shocked
Hildenshir chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
This is hilarious
flyingcircus13 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
"..kill the Tonberry (evil hellspawn he was just sure were somehow responsible for the birth of Hojo)..."
Priceless.
4400255 chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
I take it this is one of the fics you arent likely to update? But it seems like theres a good chance not remembering where it was going wouldnt interfere with writing more, so... I hope there will be more chapters. Im looking forwards to Cloud learning what Aeris was trying to hint at!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
a nice one
really enjoyed it..
hope u update it..
SilverPhantom88 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Lol this pic was cute and funny. I liked the way Cloud acted, it seems more like him. To bad there is no more though.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Too bad they cloud and Vincent didn't join the industry. They'd be legends.

Liked this fanfic.
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
This fic is written weirdly. The, er, "buddy" style of writing is cool with Zack, but with Seph, meh, not so much. But then again, this is humor...

Anyhow, I find it funny that Seph gave THAT part of his soul. It makes sense! But at the same time, I dislike yaoi, soooooo... I think a close, teasing SxC is cool, but don't make it outright.
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
is he ever going to tell them his name?
TyrantChimera chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This story is getting more and more hilarious as it goes.
Barranca chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
This is funny. And makes me feel sorry for Sephiroth and his life at the same time. I imagine he would finally discover what it was Cloud meant by that comment in the bar and live a litte :)
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I can't believe how hard I've been laughing through most of this! I love how you wrote this, and everyone's character in this!

Aeris' theory actually makes sense... Perverted girl, I'd love to see her right.

Zack's character makes me laugh; he's so much a puppy. I can see him acting like he does here!

Seph is having such a confusing time! Poor boy, if only you'd had better parenting, things would make more sense. Can I join the torture Hojo line, or at least watch?

Cloud is great. I like seeing him take advantage of being a ghost!

Well written. Great read. Please consider continuing!
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
nice odea mate
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
XD
skepsis66 chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Crazy and wacky and funny. I can't believe I didn't review the last time I read this! Seeing the two different versions of Sephiroth was hilarious, and Zack was as hyperactive and adorable as usual (I loled at the shiny origami cranes).
white-Sin chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Don't know if I am amused or disturbed