Reviews for Going Fast
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
I see what happened with the Nathan and Rachel situation. That's about the only excuse that would make this all ok. So I was able to finally get on board. But in the beginning you would've never thought that because he, himself seemed so positive that he had done it and. Never even mentioned not being able to remember. Still seems a bit far fetched, but I like that it all worked out
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I really don't get what you're going to do with the story in order to make the readers want Nathan and Haley back together. You've written Nathan as a slime bag who cheats just because he was upset and had the opportunity when he was engaged and supposedly in love and then he doesn't even realize that he hurt her that bad? Like really? What could this story possibly show us that would make him not be scum anymore in our eyes, so we'd want them to work it out? I don't see how it's possible. Why would you write a story where his character is beyond repair from the start? I just don't get it. It's not enough that he says he still loves her because his actions speak otherwise and there's no reason to trust him. And no, just writing about how she makes him hard still... Doesn't count.
Jess2303 chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
great story
irg19 chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
Aww that was a nice way to end the story:) Can't wait for your next one!
NaleyAlways4Ever chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
I'm sad it's over, but it was a great story!

Good luck with your future stories!
rice chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
yes make haley pregnant. the stories with nathan and haley having a baby are always the sweetest.
WWUFANOTH chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
Love the story!
OnlyEdwardsGirl chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
Oh damn, your ending was such a cliff hanger! i definitely think Haley is pregnant! Well good job with the story! i totally loved it! :) Hope to read more from you soon!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
love it - great story and fantastic ending I like that we can choose - keep up the awesome work:)
HJS-NS-23 chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
aww this story's done :( great job though writing it and i love how you left it to us if haley is pregnant! great job!
Ravens23Princess chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
oh that was so short sad its over i really liked this. ANyway great job.
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
I WILL MISS THIS STORY AND I WISH THAT THERE WAS A SEQUEL BUT OH WELL. I LOVED THIS STORY AND THIS CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
love it can't wait for the next one please UD soon:)
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. I AM GLAD THAT HALEY WON THE RACE. AND I AM GLAD THAT NALEY IS GETTING MARRIED. UPDATE SOON!
Hales luvs Nate chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
that was really great. i just have one question how long ago did you watch cars when he was able to drive backwards and shocked the thunder dude? It was really awesoem plz ud soon!