Reviews for The Matchmaker Matched
Neville's way to portrait chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
You know i'm a couple of years older than you and i can't write like that, it's fantastic. Good Job, please update, i think i just found a good story to read.
RansomWritings chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Update as soon as you can please.
liz-duong77 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
I love your story so far and I hope you update soon!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
cant w8 4 nx chap! plz update son!
Missy Muggle Witch chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! or else you might just need that poison control number yourself (*Shiftyeyes*) :p

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Nellz21 chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
haha great chap plz update soon!:)
dracomione12 chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
HAHAHA. LOVING IT! :D SERIOUSLY! :D KEEP UP YOUR AWESOME WORK! :D

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!Ü

-dracomione12 :D
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
oh, a few burnt cookies never hurt anyone...

(discreetly throws them in plant pot when not looking)

but i can't BELIEVE you left another cliffie! no!

and your rambling makes me laugh.

teehee :)
Cal8907 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
m I love homemade sugar cookies even if they are burnt lol..can't wait till you update again
Isabella120 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
LOL!

Fabulous job!

Update soon!

IS.
blueinu chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
pretty funny story made me crack upp a bit every now and again.

A helpful piece of advice though can u please use bars to seperate ur author/rants/raves and in general bouts of insanity from the rest of the story line, and the recaps form the previous chapter. For example:

_

I hate Sasuke in Naruto. The creator of it, is a moron for talking all about Saskue and making Naruto into Such a bleeding should have named the story:Saskue the Emo Advenger.

_

There im done, hope i was helpful an not too rude for keep up the writing it was entertaing and humorus.

With Best Wishes for your continued future Writng,

Blueinu
The Princess Wolf chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
ur brain is very gassy. lol that's what i say when i have a brain fart. omghs. hilarious.

bahaha! hermione expolded! that would be funny! but the dental floss chapter is still deffinately my favorite. great job though. keep up the good work! ][
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 1/28/2008
i cant believ ur in NYC. so jealous. lol. u might hav ADD lol. cant w8 4 next upd8
laffytaffy chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
LOL!

i love this, its hilarious!
The Princess Wolf chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
haha...I WILL NOT LOOSE TO YOU!

that was hilarious!