Reviews for Mistaken Identities
River12 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I love this! It's just too gorram funny. :)
I would love to know what happens with Summer and Nathan! Please update soon!
Grimjowx chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOPE there's something between nathan and summer maybe? :D nice story!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU that has to be one of the funniest/ best fics I have read in a long time and I really can't wait for updates. I'm dying to know what Nathan will say to Patience, somehow I don't think Mal will be impressed. Please update soon :)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Madje Knotts chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
My opinion is that you should keep going with this one, you can't justleave it hanging like that, I really like this, it's good!
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
This here story is all sorts of fudged up...but in a good, funny way.
Golden-Fire-Goddess chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Nice, a good mind fucking is the perfect way to get the story going... btw, I love what's happening... Capn' Tight-pants wouldn't be thinking of a threesome with River, Summer, and him would he? Of course I'm not sure that can be written about here... I just realized that this fic is rated 'T'. Ah well, that's just my mind, lol! Hope you post something more soon!
Alexander Derpington chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Hahaha! Totally hilarious. It's a crackfic, all right, but everyone's in character! I love it! Thanks for the story.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Lol, i love it!
yesimadramaqueen chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
This is so great! i just wish that i knew how it ended...
Ray08 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
like the story can't wait to see where it goes from here?update soon!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
THIS IS FUNNY AS HECK! Oh wow, the premise, the way you captured the actors, amazing. Great job
Teldra chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
LOL more please :D
River4Jayne chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
roflmao! keep up the greast work!
bharned1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
ROFL! This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! Please, continue!