Reviews for Angel of God, My Guardian Dear
SpeedDemon315 chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Wow...as always, you never cease to amaze me, Rora!

Deep down, I had feeling all this would end tragically, especially by the title of the chapters. But this fanfic was a wonderful read and I enjoyed every minute of it. I also want to point out that you made the movie plot in the first section of this story interesting and not dull at all-you still managed to capture my attention even though I knew what was going to betide next. Kudos to you for that!

And there were a lot more songs here but tastefully and aptly added. And I shall look forward to some of those other stories that you mentioned, they sound most intriguing.

As always, keep up the fablous writing, Rora! :D

~~SpeedDemon315
Liliesshadow chapter 28 . 3/30/2009
THAT WAS FRIGGEN BRILLIANT!
Liliesshadow chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Carl got laid...its hard to imagine...
GuenVanHelsing chapter 28 . 11/21/2008
This... this... this... is incredible! *is speechless*

This is amazing writing! Please tell me there's more in store for us devoted readers?

~GuenVanHelsing
musiclover209 chapter 28 . 1/31/2008
No! It can't be over! I don't want it to be over! WAH!
Kairi's-twin chapter 28 . 1/30/2008
This ending was nice though a little sad. just one grammar issue that caught my eye "the book- and Alxis's grave as well- was hard to distinguish." It should be WERE hard to distinguish. but all in all not a huge mistak just thought it should be mentioned. Feel free to disregard it! GREAT JOB! I thouroughly enjoyed this story Congragulations! *pops some bubbly*.

~Alanna~
LunaLlena711 chapter 28 . 1/30/2008
Bravo! Bravo! Job well done. I'm glad Alexis found peace. She deserved it, even thoughit costed her her life. I guess this is the end. Such a good story. Such a good ending.

Much Love,

Luna
VintageLyre chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
Aww such a sad yet fitting end. Very well done, I commend you. *applauds hardcore*

What's The Taste of Revenge going to be about...?
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
SOO pretty! I LOVE this story soo much!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
-sobs- why! oh well, -bruhes of dirt- thank you for such a wonderfull fic!
Kairi's-twin chapter 27 . 1/25/2008
*sniffle* this chapter made me cry again but it is a happy crying. I am so glad that Alexis is at peace and that she is with her mom again. Just a note about the Latin and I only pass this on cause I made the same mistake and my friend told me but there is no "of" in the latin language, but other than that the latin is perfect. The song is Last Breath by Evanessence (sp?) Any ways great Chapter. Is it over? I hope not as it is such a wonderful story but if it is you did a wonderful job!

~Kairi's Twin~
starbuckviper chapter 27 . 1/25/2008
Ahh thats easy song :)

EVANESCENCE - MY LAST BREATH

WOOT
Dr.Lust chapter 27 . 1/25/2008
What a wonderful- amd again heartbreaking- chapter! Even though it was a bit short, I loved it! Your writing is so splendid, I loved every description about Alexis' death and her ascension and the way you weaved the lyrics into the story! You did a marvelous job, my dear friend! :) I wonder what's next in the story... So update soon! :)

Love as always,

P.S. I know I'm late, but... Happy Birthday! XD
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 27 . 1/24/2008
dude! -laughs- i'm listening to that exact song, as i was reading this! -laughs more- i do not know whether i should tell, or not...
LunaLlena711 chapter 27 . 1/24/2008
What a sad and almost happy ending. She ascencded to Heaven. *chokes back tears* So sad!

The name of the song is 'My Last Breath' by Evanescence and the album is 'Fallen'. *tears fall* Wuaah!