Reviews for Figment of the Soul
Rize Shirosaki chapter 1 . 6/10
So deep and sad
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 1 . 2/6
Ouch, that last sentence really cuts deep. I mean, think about, Zangetsu remembers every single one of Ichigo's lives, all of them, he's watched him age and die who knows how many times! And every time he has to face the fact that when Ichigo dies (or whatever he's called in his various reincarnations) he'll have to start all over again with someone completely new who isn't even aware that they've known each other for centuries, maybe even millennia... No wonder he's so mellow and withdrawn, who'd want to get close to someone who'll forget you? Someone who you'll meet again with all of your memories of them yet they have none of you... Oh, god, I'm crying... This is like an extreme case of amnesia that you can't recover from... Beautiful and haunting concept.
nataia chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
That is very ... deep, and I LOVE IT! You're amazing ,seriously ...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
sad
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
omg... that last line "and how many times do you think you have asked me this?" was so...wow as soon as i read that a shiver ran down my spine...
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
... What a mindscrew. I am never going to get that thought out of my head.
On the other hand, kudos to you for an inspiring and deep piece.
A few small typos here, and since I'm the kind of person who can never ignore them (especially in my own writing; I've uploaded each chapter on my collab account at least three times...) I'll just... nicely point them out? Hehe... Here goes!
"Nothing really existed, yet skyscrapers would apear—"
It should be "appear" here.
""Back so soon?" He asked"
Following grammar rules, this should be ""Back so soon?" he asked." (It took me ages to figure this one out. I'm still bashing myself over the head for ignoring it for... three years? GAHHHH.)
""What..what would happen to you if..if I died?""
Ellipses come in threes, as far as I know.
"It could brake his heart..."
It should be "break" here. :)
Anything else works in context, and it's up to you if you wish to change other parts of the story!
Mm, the beginning of this story is a bit ellipsis heavy, but that's okay, since it gives off the feeling of the characters being slightly unwilling to discuss this subject. The ending is really awesome though.
Well, I have nothing more to say other than: Thank you for writing this and putting it out here.
Good luck with your future endeavors,
Scarlet
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love the end! I really like it!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
My. What an...peculiar thought there. Hmm...urg, its like a which came first- the chicken or egg question.
pimp master sage chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Whoa...that last line...it just... *shocked expression* It's one of those ending liners that strikes so deep and you aren't really sure why...
DeathRider25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
omg that is deep
adiliqueen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Short but amazing.

Well done,if you'll do more of those in the future I'll be glad to read.
hmm01meh chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
wow, the question sent a shiver down my spine for some reason ;o! what a mystery
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
interesting, i like the way you ended it.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
wow. that was very interesting. it's a bit of a mind-f#ck.