Reviews for One Feather
Anono chapter 8 . 1/13
Beautiful, nice use of deception!
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
How old is Sarah? And "'re your..." doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Mm, really quite good. Frustrating, yet completely believable. :3 Well done
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Oh so good! So wonderfully, terribly brilliant! i hate you for not having just one more teensy little chapter to fulfill my want, I love you for ending it with all the promise i could put Into it on my own. Lovely. Thank you for a brilliant afternoon of reading contentment.

shadewatcher chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
lol I soo love Happy endings. And Jareth really is an idiot. XD
Bee-cee-kay chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Oh this was just lovely. Wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
wow )
Kyndsie chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Beautiful, wonderful, with moments of simple things, and moments of intricacies.
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Could Jareth have tranformed into a single feather? Seriously... this story is very good in terms of premise and execution thus far.

I'll admit to great disappointment if Jareth doesn't somehow return, but you tell the story well enough that it would be plausible.

But my inner fangirl is going to pout if that's the case! I'll try to hold off on additional reviews for another couple of chapters, but no promises.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wait- what?! No way. Jareth CANT'T be dead! I'm going to pout, and then rush to continue reading. I think / hope this is a trick by the Labyrinth to get Sarah there for Jareth before it's too late.
xdanishxpastryx chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Love this! Moving on to your next story, but it sure would be fun to see that courting! Thanks for the story.
LadyNemoJ chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
That was amazing!
CoffeeWench chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Wow! Lovely! :)
arynwy chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
This is a unique twist to the challenge that was set and I like the fact that Sarah has made Jareth work for her acceptance after his betrayal and entrapment of her. It will make him more respectful of her and her desires and maybe, just maybe they can finally meet as equals. Well done.