Reviews for Fragments
Lioness Of the fire chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
omg that is too funny and perfect lol
Lioness Of the fire chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
oh my god i love this one the best omg the feels i had so how i would picture them acting

gahh why couldn't they have the show like this lol
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Entire story was great...
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Entire story was great...
dhampirlabrat chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
You should carry on this story, it's really good, no offense but this chapter is better than your other chapters... I think it's my favourite story so far... You should do more BlakeXTori stories.
Kattaca chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
lovely shot

sorry to hear about ur friend though.
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
First off I'm sorry about the loss of your friend and wish you all that you need in your time of grieving.

I did like this chapter. I love how you used patience, it worked really well and it was different. I love how much of a family they all seem.

The entire time with Tori and Blake was so cute and very well written.

I really loved this one. I can't wait for the next one, but when you're ready for it. chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Because words arent enough with you anymore, girl Just awesome.
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
I so loved that chapter. I love their good bye. You brought in their worry and how scary it was not knowing about what was going to happen and being away from each other.

I love the description of rangers and specifically their team that you described, showing very much who they are. I love how you described Tori as the heart of the team, I always saw her as this. Blake as the soul, I never considered before, but it makes sense. And the heart and soul of the team being together...

Great job on this. I really loved it. I'm glad we didn't have to wait as long, but I understand when we do.

I can't wait for the next one.
Hieiko chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Wow, that was beautiful. I love that Tori and Blake feel connected to their elements, and in feeling that way, they're also connected to each other. :-)
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
I really like this one. It is short but so full of things. I love the description about the rain and how it made her feel, it was different than what you usually hear, but it fit and it was nice.

And then I loved the end how Tori confided in Blake and then he confided in her and they fit.

Very good, I really like this one. chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Aww, short but lovely and sweet

I've been missing this fic of yours terribly 3 Glad to know you're still alive, indeed, heheh.

Loved the closing line. teh awesome.

BlueSapphire92 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Wow that was beautiful. Short but breathtaking. I loved it!
BlueSapphire92 chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
awe! cute... I really like this, update soon! chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
aww, I'm so totally digging this themes of yours
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »