Reviews for Three Easy Pieces
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
aw
NongPradu chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my God, that was just too freakin' adorable! I'm positively gushing!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
loved this ficlet
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was adorable!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw! I love Jim!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So very sweet and so very sad, too. Loved your take on Jim.
That Girl Six chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I wish that there was something more helpful that I could say about this besides "nice job", but there really isn't. It's a quiet, enjoyable piece. You have some very nice turns of phrase that will probably stick with me.

"The man's tense from the top of his head all the way down, tense and scattered in that bad way that you get when all you recognize is trouble, lift your head and see it clear." Nice. I hadn't really heard him described that way before. Very effective.

Heh. My daughter is getting her two year molars right now. Why didn't I read this *before* she bit my thumb this morning as a reminder? Heh.

Yep, just a nice little character moment. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Happy writing! HH6
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Thank you for such a lovely story... I love all the Wee-chester stories... and this one will be one of my favorites...You described the boys' characters very well... What was your inspiration...
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aww that was such a great fic. Awesome job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awesome oneshot. Loved Sammy as a teething toddler latching on to Jim's finger when i was held in front of his face! Jim sure knew how to take care of John's boys without John taking it the wrong way!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I think Pastor Jim did very well with the boys. Cute story. Well done.
SA chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Nice story. It's short, sweet, to the point and mightily effective.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow, gorgeous story. I love how you portray Jim. _
Halfpint Fountainpen chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
So cute and heartwarming. I love thinking about how the Winchesters were when they were kids, and I love those flashback scenes they sometimes have in the series. It's so great to see somebody else's take on their childhood; they're such normal little guys here and it seems very feasible. Great job! You gave me a warm fuzzy feeling :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
How cute! I love stories about the boys when they were young!

Great job!