Reviews for Code: Insomnia
T.J. Wilson chapter 17 . 11/28
Update soon I like the redos
meredith gibbs chapter 1 . 9/30
My Dear Good day,
please I decide to write to you under a humanitarian ground, Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum of (US$6.3MD) which I inherited from my late husband, who was formal Agricultural Business man of Cocoa & Gold merchant here in TOGO since we don't have any child who can inherite this money and It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country with your name and distributed each year among the charity organizations motherless baby's home.
etc,Your suggestions and ideas will be appreciated & and am willing to offer you 10% of the total money for your help. I hope to hear from you to give U more details and process transfer of the money into your country bank.
Thanks you,
I await your very urgent answer.
Mrs Meredith Gibbs
mystery peep chapter 14 . 9/29
i love this story so much love in the air and this is no ordinary love this is what i call true love
Gryph7619 chapter 17 . 9/25
I love it, and I also love the Jeremie/Aelita fluff! Keep up the good work! :)
I heart Lyoko chapter 17 . 9/21
This was good! I'm excited to see more of one of my favorite stories. :)
Looseminded chapter 17 . 9/21
Rewrite is looking fantastic Cdc :) Look forward to seeing more from you, keep up the excellent work 3
Gryph7619 chapter 16 . 9/20
This is a great story, my friend. I can't wait to see how far this would go. Keep up the good work! :)
TacoQueen-Inc chapter 16 . 9/20
This was a great re-do of Midnight Horror! :D
I heart Lyoko chapter 16 . 9/20
This looks great! It was well worth the wait. I'll always be your biggest fan because this is one of my most favorite stories on this entire website. THIS inspired me to write my own stories. I'll not forget that. :)

I'll stay with this story for as long as I'm on this site. VERY good job, Cdc100! We're all excited to see what will happen in the reboot of Code: Insomnia. :)

From your biggest fan- I heart Lyoko.
TacoQueen-Inc chapter 15 . 9/19
It's okay, after all, I totally understand your problem; I am one of your supporters, feel free to talk to me too! :D
Looseminded chapter 15 . 9/18
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're all glad to see you're still kicking :p

That being said though, always take care of yourself first. The vast majority of us will always be here when you're ready to return.

I personally am only on this site for Code Lyoko fanfics, so at the risk of being selfish, I'd like to see those worked on first, but that's just an opinion :)

I look forward to seeing updates from you in the future. Don't work too hard! ;)

Also I'm apparently only allowed to post one review of a chapter so that's why this is posted as a guest review.
Shadowlord1295 chapter 15 . 9/18
bro i understand what you are going through i got aspergers to and have to deal with the same crap you do the fact you are still writing is amazing and i promise you ill stick with your story since i adore this story man so update soon ok
SkullCollector4 chapter 15 . 9/18
Wanting more of this story first since its been so long.
Looseminded chapter 15 . 4/25
I suppose I can throw a review your way since you've kept me smiling for the past two hours :)

Awesome story. I look forward to hopefully seeing how it ends or seeing the re-write in the near future.
TacoQueen-Inc chapter 15 . 1/24
Really good! Continue to write! People will like anything you type in!