Reviews for Code: Insomnia
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 18 . 2/8
Man, this story is just beautiful. I picked it up today and could not stop reading. I love what you did and hope you continue. You have my full support. can't wait to see what happens next chapter
nick chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
nice whens da next chap coming along
XANA 3.0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfics. Please update or pass it on to someone else. Jerlita is the best.
the god of wolves chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
i just have one complaint and it's not to you it's to the damn principal
YOU DON'T OVER LOOK THAT RULE EVER THAT IS ONE RULE NEVER TO BE OVERLOOKED FOR GOOD REASON D MM F***TARD thank you for your time principal
TacoQueen-Inc chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
Keep it up! I loved the realness in Jim. :)
HCHavenBunny chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
Another touching chapter. It just goes to show tgat Jeremie really does care for the others. Even if it meant isolating himself from them, but I'm sure Aelita and the others would reason with him eventually.
I heart Lyoko chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
This chapter was great! And what do you mean that you'll post two more and then you're done? Does that mean you'll be done with the amazing story? :O
T.J. Wilson chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Update soon I like the redos
meredith gibbs chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
My Dear Good day,
please I decide to write to you under a humanitarian ground, Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum of (US$6.3MD) which I inherited from my late husband, who was formal Agricultural Business man of Cocoa & Gold merchant here in TOGO since we don't have any child who can inherite this money and It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country with your name and distributed each year among the charity organizations motherless baby's home.
etc,Your suggestions and ideas will be appreciated & and am willing to offer you 10% of the total money for your help. I hope to hear from you to give U more details and process transfer of the money into your country bank.
Thanks you,
PLEASE REPLY ME BACK AT THIS Private E-mail / /
I await your very urgent answer.
Regard,
Mrs Meredith Gibbs
mystery peep chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
i love this story so much love in the air and this is no ordinary love this is what i call true love
HCHavenBunny chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
I love it, and I also love the Jeremie/Aelita fluff! Keep up the good work! :)
I heart Lyoko chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
This was good! I'm excited to see more of one of my favorite stories. :)
Looseminded chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Rewrite is looking fantastic Cdc :) Look forward to seeing more from you, keep up the excellent work 3
HCHavenBunny chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
This is a great story, my friend. I can't wait to see how far this would go. Keep up the good work! :)
TacoQueen-Inc chapter 16 . 9/20/2015