Reviews for Catching A Breath
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I always wonder what characters from other fandoms would be doing in the Year that Never Was, and this pegs Sam and Dean perfectly. Nice crossover!
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I genuinely want to know what happened to every single fictional character that was alive during the Year That Never War.

So, yeah, this was great. I love how calm the boys are despite the world ending.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yup, I've actually thought about what Sam and Dean would do in The Year That Never Was. Thanks for writing this fic!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved this, it was super cute! I love Sam and Dean and Martha! I need more SuperNatural/Martha crossovers, They ROCK! thanks for writing this x
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Nicely done! You blended the two fandoms together perfectly, and your characterizations of both Martha and the brothers were spot-on.
wahinetoa not signed in chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LOVED! It was brilliant the very first lines, straight into the characters as they clashed and became closer. Loved this story and their chemistry. Will you do more please? Faved. Adored. Bronzed with much love.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ok, this was short and sweet :D There aren't too many Doctor Who/SPN crossovers spotlighting Martha that are worth the read. Actually, there aren't many period. :D Wish this were longer. Nicely done. :)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was funny!

Awesome crossover!
SarahTee chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
lol...like this! tell me its not a one-shot? you should soo continue this! xx