Reviews for Your Friendly Neighborhood Possible
I LOVE your stories they all have gotten me intrigued including this one and I wish you could or would continue them. Please update if you can!
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is just the right amount of nerdy for me. I'm so glad I read this. I've read other Spiderman/random fandom interpretations before and most, if not all, stick to just the movies as reference and while that's all fine and good I've seen the Sam Raimi movies so many times, being able to read the dialogue verbatim in every fic I've seen gets tedious and boring after awhile. This was not so. I love the thought that went into melding KP the Spiderman universe together. But what's great actually, is not only did you mesh those two but I noticed not only the Marvel world in there as well. My inner geek has been squealing non stop as I read this. It's almost embarrassing. But who cares.

Also, nice touch with Ultimate Spiderman references. :) And I'm so glad I was right about Ron ending up as Eddie Brock. Anyways, at this point this review has become a rant so I'm going to stop here. Lol.

Keep up the great work! So excited to see where you take this.

- Lil' Miss
LordCanine chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Will shego have her powers?
anon chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Please continue. It's good.
uselessdohicky chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This is epicness! Why did you stop?
Ikarai chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
please update soooooooooon
Darim chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Pleasssssssse update soon
Brightfire-the-Kyuubi chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Oh my FREAKING GODDESS! Y U NO UPDATE! This is awesomeness at its best!
GazerBlitz chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Interesting... Cant wait to read more. Continue and update soon please! :)
Serfius chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoying your story, keep it up! Might wanna check your line breaks, they should be on their own line separate from the story.
HowlingWolf14 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
AWROOOOO! Come on Update soon! I read this story twice now! it's quite good!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
This is an AWESOME story! Cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Please update soon.
monsterfish chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
i realy like this it is entaning
Cobbled Together Envy chapter 6 . 6/10/2012