Reviews for Stranded Lovers: A Loliver Fanfic
RubyGloomRocks chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
I know i've already reviewed but i can't help but say how much i LOVE this story!

You have done a great job and i just wanna say thanks!

Most people would HATE those cliffhangers but i think they're cool cause it makes me want to read on and see what happens!

I think Lilly and Oliver are the perfect couple and i'm glad you see that too!

This really is a great story but you should really think more positive about your stories because i think every one of them are great!

Thanks again!
RubyGloomRocks chapter 17 . 6/13/2009
OMG that story was amazing!I love every story you write you really do have talent!That story was really good and it must have taken ages to write it!Good Job!
PAIGE chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
that seriously was a lovely story :D
PAIGE chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
this would make an AMAZING youtube story series :D
Le Mondain chapter 17 . 8/4/2008
why are all my favorite fictions ending! your computer gets broken for a few months and sudenly your online life dies and everything you were looking forward to reading on the computer comes to a complete and utter halt! life sucks that way i guess... anyway i don't htink you could have ended it anyother way! it was so perfect i cryed a little during the little journal entry at the end! it truly gave me chills
Hannah Green chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hi Andrea!

This is really good so far!

I like how you said in the last paragraph ' Lilly tried to shake the nervousness from her body, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get rid of the feeling that something bad was about to happen. Little did she know how right she was…' and made you think what happens next? I think if you publish this, you will make BILLIONS!

Thanks

Hannah Green
JeyDoesntCare chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
omgosh that was so sweet!

i loved this whole story it was awesome it should be a movie!

hehe
kissinggoodbye chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
Wow, Andi! That was awesome! Good thing you finally finished, I could tell this was stressing you out! Well, email me sometime. I miss talking yo you!

Amy
Promises Kept chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
Ok, so I just went though the reviews and I realized that I didn't send a review at all. Not ONCE! What is wrong with me?

Well here it goes:

Kay, so the whole story was just about as good as it gets. The whole thing kept me on the edge of my seat. Everything from the plane crash to the return to Malibu, and everything in between. Amazing. Truely amazing.

As for the finale, i think I got a bit overwelmed that it's all over now. My eyes got a little teary when I read that Lilly left Nanars back at the island, but it's probably for the best.

I loved the style of ending that you chose, in letter form, was just about one of the cleverest things. Brownie Points for Andi! ;P I loved how you summarized the coping that it took, and it blew me away. Whole thing was fantastic. Loved it!

Sincerely signed,

The insanely wild Ali.
yellowsocks chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
AH!

You're my hero!

1. For updating.

2. For finishing, and in such a good way too.

and 3. For saying I deserve cookie baskets and brightly coloured balloons! I LOVE brightly coloured ballons.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story,

and I hope to read many, many more from you.

-Annie.
lovvexdaxliless chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
update! It's getting good.
Tinatheturtle chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
Great story! Please update!
recnad865 chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
I LOVE this story! Can't wait for you to update!
SpiritedChild chapter 1 . 4/4/2008