Reviews for Marking Time With HyperVodka
JessieLightyear chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story gives me goosebumps every time I read it. I am curious about the last shot, but I think the ending was really well done and you ended it at a the right point. :)
esking chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this story. It was excellently written, and it nearly made me choke up. Thank you so much, this is beautiful
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely beautifully done, with just enough mystery of the true intentions of Jack and the things he had done to give it edge that a lot of cross over fics lack. I really hope you write more for the Firefly/Dw sections of fandom!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I think the last bit is the best.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Surprising and beautiful.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Beautiful blending of the two stories.
Vertyshka chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I really enjoyed this. It was very well written and seemed - well - very in character for all parties involved. I loved your writing style.
cirana chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
gd fic
Omorocco chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was great!

Any thoughts for a follow up? A reunion between Jack and Mal, the story behind Jack and Mal's dad?
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Ah, Jack is following the descents of his Torchwood people?