Reviews for Bump in the Day?
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved that one! I love Ithal...!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was so hilarious! I loved the note Kartik chose! It was GREAT! Kartik seemed OOC, but I didn't mind because it was so funny!

Ok, I thinking I'm going a little overboard with the exclamation points...I'm gonna go see if you have any other stories I could read! I'm not sure where else you could go with this story, but that's not gonna stop me from begging for another chapter! D
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
hahahhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHA!

ohmygod that is hilarious! that limerick...is inspired. truly amazing! and gemma was watching the whole thing :D oh wow. i think i may go read it all over again. ithal is...interesting, to say the least. and i feel sorry for poor kartik. but the POTC quote at the end there fitted perfectly! well done :)
Jooh chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
HAHAHA! *sigh* This made me laugh.

"Also, you’re definitely a spring, so perhaps you could consider using a bit less rouge." *hysterical laughter*

I would DEFINATELY take cosmetic tips from Kartik.
LittleMissSparkles chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Love the story it was GREAT. I laughed so hard!
The Sun Also Rises chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Amusing and well-written. "There'll be no living with her after this."-Bloody Brilliant!
Shahzadi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
ROFL. I can't stop laughing ;)
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Haha a little Cap'n Sparrow is always good. This was hilarious. Ithal is officially a dunce. nice work!
vampgirl725 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Loved it
GxK chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
xD Hilarious! I love the poem! And of course the last line, as I'm a huge PotC fan.
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
ha ha. ha ha ha ha. hahahahhahahahahaahha. i found that funny.
HimmelsDraculina chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
XD That was great! I just finished that book and was happy to see fanfictions about it! That little poem you wrote was awesome. Very clever, it had me laughing. Good job! _

*bounces away*
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Omg I love the last part it is so funny!
LunaEquus chapter 1 . 10/13/2007

As opposed to the autumn that he is? LOL at the poem!

This is hilarious!
luneress chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
*laughs loudly*

ahaaha. funny. this was good. totally amazing. that rhyme scheme WAS clever. i can't get the image of those two wearing makeup out of my head, that's just...*shudders*