Reviews for Tied to the Darkness
Mapperson722 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Wow... that was kinda mean... but OH SO JUICY.
Afuri chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
OMG! I'm glad I bump into this fanfic out of no where! I'm a big fan of Yazoo and the BIGGEST fan of Yaz' badass uke! Really happy and love this chapter! Yaz is really delicious here. Www
But but too bad, you didnt continue this fanfic... :'c
Icchan chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Aaahhh!Kadaj and Yazoo also available in here?!You have no idea how loud I squeling!Thank you!
Loveoflife chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
WHAAAAT omg those two are lovely. yumm i wanna know moore
story lover chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
please finish please finish please finish please finish

ya gotta finish this

i'm dyin' to see what happens ya just gotta finish this

come on please? know i can just sit here and stare at ya with puppy eyes...makin ya feel guilty till ya finish it

... for story about 'closet'?

yeah yeah i know its probably too kinky for your taste...but i like it:D
XamierTheNobody chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
All these new people are from Kingdom Hearts not Final Fantasy 7. Change your story information so that it states that it's A CROSSOVER. You can't just pull other characters from other games into a story without it being a crossover. Seriously change it, it will piss off a lot of people
XamierTheNobody chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Leon isn't in Final Fantasy 7 hun, he's in Final Fantasy 8. If you're going to make a crossover then please put it into the crossover section
CloudietheChocobo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*drools*...I love you and your extremely smexy story...
Drowned Hopes chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
*obligatory review for a fanfic I greatly enjoyed yet can think of nothing to say about because it's one A.M.*
Tinibri chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Oh my god! Where have you been all these years of reading fanfiction? Best. Stuff. Ever. I approve! : D
DoctorGleeWolf chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
loved the story but the teaser chapter was a nice touch! D
Mitts chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ooo, good start! Love how, like me, you've made Sephiroth mean and tough. And Cloud hard but defenceless. Yummy!

Not sure if anyone else has commented on this but, you have a habit of using upper case where you should be using lower case.

Example... *Don't you think I know you well enough yet?" The man asked, another grin gracing his lips.*... It should be a small 't' for 'the man asked'.

Oh, and another thing that I was taught... Blond for male. Blonde for female. Same as...Brunet for male. Brunette for female.

Hope that helps :)
Scribhneoir45 chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Oh nice, very nice! The plant play was my faveourite from you're other story so I'm really interested in this story! Please update, or publish soon!
cloudstrifejen chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
OMG! *fan girl screamz!* FINALLY! Yazoo got RAAAAAAAAPE! *breath in, breath out* OK! Get a hold of myself! .; I just always think Yazoo is too girlish to be the 'top', having a slender body like a girl isn't helping much either! But, GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *happy flail!*
Dracozombie chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Just so you know, you only have ninety-five reviews because you're giving the fangirls their little fixes. I mean, there's nothing wrong with fanservice (it's the only reason anyone writes at all, really), but it's a bit of a problem when it's the only purpose of the story. Take away all the hot Cloud/Sephiroth mansmex and there's nothing left. There's no plot. The writing itself is all right, because you do try to keep your descriptions fluid, even though you use ellipses too much. They should be used in modersation and not be present in every paragraph, because it can get jarring after a while.

Honestly, this isn't much better than your average CloTi drabble folders with mindless fluff. If pure fanservice is your intention, I can't stop you there. I'm just giving you the heads up that this only has fans because of the fanservice, not for the story. Really, every chapter's the same. Cloud gets sexually tortured, and that's it. I'm trying to give yaoi a chance and trying to see that more than 10 percent of it is something other than contentless fanservice, but sadly, this does little to change my mind.

But, like I said, maybe the point IS just fanservice. If so, disregard this message. *shrug*