Reviews for The Sun Room
alexisabove chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
wow.

just wow.

One of the best stories I've ever read on here.

The limp!sam wasn't overdone.

The humour between the brothers was hilarious and the scene with the little girl was just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

You are now one of my favorite authors :)
Rat chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Interesting story, I like the haunted house a lot. Cool fic!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
I don't know what to say. Another masterpiece.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Isabellec chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Exquisite! Lovely story, and very poignant insight into the brothers, especially Sam.
friendly chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
good job. there is going to be a sequel right..
LadyVic chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
I loved this story. You did a great job with the interaction between the brothers, I love their little arguments and the way they're not seeing eye to eye on issues, and both sticking to their guns. It was very much in character.

I think the ending was very effective. You don't provide any easy solutions, you just have the ghost point Sam in the right direction and give him a little nudge. The rest is up to Sam. It makes it so much more meaningful when Sam finally sees that maybe that little spark of hope is there. Very nice job.
Kaewi chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
Nice ending to a good story! I enjoying reading this. Excellent Limp :)
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
..But theres going to be a sequel though, right?
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
What a great line: The late afternoon glared at him, and Sam didn't hesitate to glare back.

Loved the story.
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Good work with the little girl ghost. I think Sam does have faint hope in his heart otherwise he would have thrown in the towel a long time ago.

I totally buy into Dean telling Sam if he can make it to the car then he won't take him to the hospital. Although he keeps passing out which seems ominous.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
Good ending, and guess Sam has to let go of all the guilt and look for that little light inside him, the little girl ghost obviously found it and so will Sam!

A well written and entertaining story, thanks!
ROBINV chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I want to think that Sam found out how to save Dean and himself after this story finished. And because I want to cling to hope myself, I'm going to believe it. Excellent story! Love, Robin
Ciya chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
I'd love to see that last bit played out in the show.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
What a very wise little ghost, guess Sam fell through the floorboards for a reason! Unfortunately he got quite a few injuries as well as words he would do well to heed!

Trust Dean to give in to his little brothers requests not to go to the hospital but those boys really need a heart to heart talk - Dean has less than a year to live and Sam is slowly killing himself in his desperation to save him. As the little girl implied, in order to save Dean he needs to save himself first!

Awesome story, brilliantly written!
mollieclarke chapter 3 . 10/23/2007