Reviews for Fate Corrodes Me
KatSin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
interesting. I like
Pandahyuga chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
...eh...i don't get it...the ending...kinda lost i like it' but i saw that picture from so awsome...
milady.otaku chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh! You're such a good writer! I've read all of your Naruto based stories, and loved them all! . Are you going to continue this one? Please do!
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this prologue sounds v interesting and im looking forward to next chapter! i hope u continue wiv this fic as it sounds really gd :D

update soon :D
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
omg, you can't stop there, this is awesome. pleasepleaseplease update. I really like this. Is this a longer story or are you just leaving it like this. Cuz if you're leaving it I hate you -_- if you write another chappie, ill fave it. lol, i promise cuz its really good. I just wanna see what happens! _ well please update, cuz I'm excited now. You don't find too many good authors anymore writing these, and it really sucks. But you're really good so I wanna read. and of course, nejiinata is just the most incredible pairing ever. lol, just please update! _

luv melanie
reeroy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I welcome you to the Hyuagacest Club!

Nah...I don't have a Club like that but ya know what I mean right?

:D

Anyways I say you're great with Neji from this prologue. I especially like the way you have him thinking...is there gonna be rape? I hope so (i'm feeling like a sadist today, damn studying).

I'll be sending you a...test chapter for Innocence Lost to check out soon enough! Those it might be confusing, so much stuff has been drabbled in.

SO! Please update soon. You're fantastic and I want more, really. XD
amanda chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So far so good. I love it when NejiHina fic starts with Neji loathing her and then he just need her more than air... that is my kind of NejiHina~ Keep it up!
PersianLady chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awsome chapter!

I can't wait to see you continue! it's been like forever I've read good fanfics of hyugacest! :D

And I love it, how you desrecibed Neji's character especially because of I don't really like, is that some fans had turned him more or less OCs you know "prince charming" which he isn't, so well done!
mac2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So may strong emotions looking forward to what he has in mind for Hinata. Update soon.
ShrtPixy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
you must continue dis is really nice.
kishi.tenshi chapter 1 . 10/13/2007