Reviews for Astray

I like you
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Dark fic. Good job!
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I can feel my throat clenching as I'm writing this. The story was hauntigly beautiful, frighteningly descriptive in a way not all there, and deeply emotion-driven. The concept was twisted, but in a way so right. The story itself is a masterpiece, the writing similar to that of memories, and the blood lust of a warped form of love was as such of a torn mind.

The writing was beautiful, and the emotion felt by even the readers, warped thoughts, yet sickeningly understandable thoughts all the same. This story truly is wonderful. It saddens me you might never read this review, as you have decided to leave but I hope that your original work is such as beautiful as this. You do good, and I hope I see your original work in the future. Maybe by chance you shall read this review, but if not, it'll be here waiting.

Wonderful story. You truly are inspirational.
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Aw...I went to your bio and saw you won't write here anymore *Sobs lightly* But still...It's awesome that you're going to go for your dream! _ I so hope it will go well cause you really deserves it! You're amazing and your writing is so great! _-b I wish you all luck with the future writing! . ...I don't know if you read reviews anymore, but I felt I had to write one here too! -; This was a very interesting one-shot! Knives was very interesting to watch...and poor Vash...you really feel sorry for him, but you still understand Knives! Amazing! . *Huggles* How you write all actions and thoughts are the highest quality and I'm sure that you'll be an EXCELLENTY writer!*Pats* .

I so loved this one! -

Gotta go! Ja ne! _

Yug's (Hyper) Little MoonAngel -
Kurosin chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
GAH! KNIVES KILLED VASH! *_*

Eep.

*coughobsessedcough*
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I have no words to describe this. SO many come to mind. I'm not even fully sure if I liked it or not. But it WAS very well written.
tongarisangel chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Whoa...I have nothing to say for once. That was absolutely horrific what he did to Vash...and at the same time it is realistic. This is by far one of the best KxV one sided that I've read. I swear...near the end I heard my own heart beating...and that was freaky. Anyway...wonderful job, even though it was a tad bit gorey at the end.
AkiraNyaag chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Very beautiful and well written. I love your comparisons, and the line "My hair and my eyes so much lighter, a washed out version of your almighty perfection?"-very fitting. Good Job!
Kitsunel334 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
WOAH!

That rocked. _

"I can see your heart beating, Vash."

Wait... Did Knives rip open Vash's chest?
Midvalley's Sylvia chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very nice and...morbid. I like it very much. I wish I could write as well as you do. You are very good.
denise chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
good
Madness chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
YeAH! I found and read your Trigun fics online elsewhere (I'm assuming it was your website, hehe). And then when I was skimming , I see the author 'Tomo Trillions' and thought, "Omigoshness, it's...". D It made me so happy to see your fics here! I had to add you to my favs immediately if not sooner. Anywayz, onto the praising of this specific fic: It was AWESOME. I love the detail you put into everything, delving into the thoughts of Knives in such a realistic and believable manner. Your fics brought me into Knives/Vash stuff (I'm not one for incest, but this just can't go wrong!). It's genius, pure genius. And now I'm rambling, so buh-bye - I'm off to read another fic of yours. D
Sugar Snaps a lot chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Holy crap that was freaky.
LadySteph not signed in chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Let me just begin by telling you that your descriptive writing style is more than awesome. When you can FEEL the pain and clearly understand everything feeling - emotion - agony, you really have something special in your grasps.

I'm not a fan of Knives n Vash together but this fic is so much more than just that. The wonderul way you described Knive's thoughts and HIS agony ( you see lots of Vash's in the show but not much of Knive's ) nearly had me crying. ( And I'm at school so that would have been akward . . _ )

I love how you feel you can see right in to the demented mind of Knives. How you can see the beauty in his twisted wisdom.

*Laughs* Very nicely done. _

LadySteph - Stephanie
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Now _that_ is a good fic. -nods head- Lots of angst though... and poor Vash... -sniffle sniffle- My poor baby Vash...

Vash- -pops up- What are you crying about?

You alive! _ -hugs Vash to death- I'm so happy... Um... Vash... Are you still breathing?

Vash- X_x Just barely...