Reviews for Our Icha Icha Paradise
xXsynthetic-sunshineXx chapter 1 . 3/2
I was giggling like a giddy school girl reading this
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
always looking for her sake
irina chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
why is it that the status says it's complete?! i've been waiting for this story for three years,three years you know!and it says complete?this is one of my favourite story! why why?! is this happening? ! i really like this story!WHY?!
GaaHinaLover chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Gaara's innocence makes him sooooooooooooo kawaii! i LOVE gaara to bits!
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Ummm hey there I just wanna say that I luv ur work and that I can't wait for the next chapter and also a new story if u write one!
NiceGuyProse chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
This story is awesome. Great writing, had me laughing out loud, everyone is so in character, etc.

The only thing tarnishing its awesomeness is the fact that you are no longer updating. And you even said the next chapter was going to be about Gaara and Lee - my OTP! I will forever be sad that you didn't at least get to that chapter before you stopped.

And we will never find out who Kankarou had to kiss? :(
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
I can't wait for the LeeGaa chapter _
experiment13 chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
squee! i think this story is my favorit! i dont normaly like gaalee but you made it just so cute! im still in a poem mood so...yah...sorry!

an item lost is an item gained

but

what if you lose

your mind?
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
awesome job so far hope you contiue
OtakuSkittle chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
awhh...

poor kankuro :((

i like the story tho!
bLue Li9Ht chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
Aww, this is so cute. Just found it, and I read them all in one go, and I love it -

I love all the pairings, but ShikaNeji is the one I love the most, they're too cute. And, correct me if I'm wrong, I just want to make sure, there are obviously several hints anyway; Shika have a secret crush on Neji, isn't he? That 'gaining attention act' is for Neji, right? Proved by the bitterly said statement: "I try not to expect anything when it comes to you."

Right? Right? More ShikaNeji, please...

And what do you mean by "Probably not going to be updated again." You have to, I'll wait, this is too cute to be abandoned -.-'
kthies chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
omgomgomgomgomgomg I LOVE IT! i can't wait to read more of your story and soon - though i do feel bad for kankuro having to sleep on the couch.*hugs kankuro* oh well, still a very good story. plz write a new chapter ASAP.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Gaara’s so innocent.

I LOVE IT!

Keep it that way. XD

Lee’s in character, awesome.

Hehe, no one can cook. What do they teach these young shin obi anyway.

… Oh, yeah. To blow crap and mind rape. (Itachi)

I don’t remember if you said it or not, but how old are they?

I’m imagining about 16-18 considering the content.

~Naomi
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
I've read a lot of Truth Dare game sin fics, but their usually lame, stupid, or cliche.

This actually made me laugh.

Awesomeness.

XD

~Naomi
Sweetciel chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Great story! With so many pairing to focus on it must be quite challenging to write. You are doing a great job at it _