Reviews for Abrogating the Rules
bloody-suki chapter 1 . 3/19
This was super cute and fluffy xD thanks for sharing
Joanne N. Grey chapter 1 . 2/10
Being sick sucks.
I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I have really bad migraines and I mean REALLY bad. My friends understand Thant and once they had to practically drag me to my room. I wouldn't walk and they couldn't pick me so I was dragged... Up stairs. It hurt bad. Then they forced the medicine my doctor prescribed ( I get sick easily and then the migraines are fucking HELL ) and I didn't wake up for 2 and a half days oh how the insomnia gets real. Yep I'm loved but it really tough love.
ChaoticWolf2017 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Poor Leo! At least Mikey is there to help
flikaroo chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I've read this fic a handful of times already and every single time it makes me smile. I adore the brotherly fluff you have here.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hehe, so adorable! I love how you write them!
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Aww I love stories like this. It's not often that Mikey gets to take care of his big bro Thank you for writing this!

(There, paid. And as a tip, I will add this story to my favorites xD )
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
The part I like best is Leo reassessing Mikey's strength later. Yeah!
PoisonIvy7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Excellent use of one-sided dialog. It's hilarious when pulled off well (see original Star Wars : Han and Chewie, C3PO and R2D2). Love the schmoop, got the level just right for siblings.

And mostly I'm reviewing because I loved the way you prompted me to– very very clever.
ModdieMod chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I LOVE THIS! It's so cute, and the way Mikey takes care of Leo, and D'AWWW. It's wonderful!
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOVE IT. SO CUTE!
TimeLordCompanion chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"Migraines suck." Don't I know it. I'm lactose intolerant and when I do drink milk or eat milk related products, I get really bad migraines that last up to three days. So, I know what Leo is going through. Migraines are most defiantly not fun.
loving.cookies9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I LOVE LEO! Especially hurt and/or otherwise! :D schmoops nice too! And Mikey! But Leo is the best!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was sweet of Mikey, helping his big brother. Migraines do suck, a lot.
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You're funny, I like jou! And yes, migraines do very much suck.