Reviews for Dimensions Book One: Links
True2Momentai chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Just a little tribute to this great, original fanfiction.
Such a great story, although the use of English greetings was a bit jarring (I cannot imagine any of the Tamers saying "Cheers!", except to an actual English person).
And "honey"?! O.o Seems very out of character for the pair to say that :P
Anyway, I'm just here to say that you're amazing, and wherever you are, please continue the series.
Now, on to Book Two.
sktrco chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Very nice. That's all I can say.
Jasmine chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Even though Kouji is a bad remake/combination of Yamato and Ruki, he is still my favorite character in Digimon Frontier. Cameo!
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
wings yum yum but they need seasoning now
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
having rikas song play while reading it was nice, also want more of the re-wright .
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
... hummm
rome chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
is this a fan fic or original story
Soul Climax chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Okay I know you have a re write for this story up but I felt it would be better t read this version since it is complete and continue through the rest of the books from there. There is one major problem I have with this story that being that pace was too fast if that makes sense. I highly doubt someone who is as concealed about their emotions as Rika is would so quickly admit that she was starting to have feelings for Takato even if she was doing it in the form of a diary. I have no problem with the pairing itself though I do think Jurato is far more likely as far as Tamer's pairings go, just that it all happened too fast.

The chaos and Harmony stuff reminds me of Dissidia Final Fantasy so that is interesting and I can't wait to find out more about them. Also I hope they don't end up making Takato and Rika too overpowered as that is a major turn off for a story for me though based on the summaries of some of the other books, it would seem they still get some serious battles. Well onto book 2, I notice it's shorter than this so I'll assume it s still fast paced, but hopefully not enough to get me to give up reading. I will try my best so hopefully yo'll hear from me in a review for book 2.
animechick65 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Awww you're so sweet at bringing Leomon back to Jeri. She deserves her happiness. Takato and Rika are happy together too. But what of Henry and Jeri? Is there going to be a future relationship with them?
animechick65 chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
...Do I sense Henry/Jeri coming along? Yay! I haven't read any good fics for them but I think they'd personally fit very well and I'd love to read it. Plus, if Rika and Takato are together, Henry and Jeri need someone to love too and I think they fit each other well.
animechick65 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I really loved this chapter. I'm liking Rukato more as a couple as well. One I've never considered before but its a nice couple or at least the way you write it, it's coming out really nicely :) I think Takato does love Rika back. Hope you handle the past Jurato relationship in a good way without bashing which you haven't done so far which I'm happy about.
animechick65 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Rika's being a bit too mean but why are Henry and the others so upset? Well, Henry is glaring but at least he isn't saying anything. Then again he didn't like fighting much so maybe that can be it. Anyway hope Takato and Rika come clean with one another.
animechick65 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Those Gekomon haven't hurt Renamon have they? Rika, beat them up if they have! Ooh are Kazu, Kenta and Jeri going to find a way to the digital world eventually? I sure hope so!
animechick65 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Awwww Henry's pacificism didn't die out huh? I hope Terriermon will heal soon. The Takato falling on Rika is becoming a bit overused so you should use something else embarassing instead :) I do like how Rika's protecting him. Nice to see some girl power. I do hope you'll bring Henry/Jeri into this somehow.
animechick65 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
You are developing this very well :) The characters are in-character, Ryo is his annoying self, Henry is still as nice as ever and I hope the digimon get here soon. I'm loving this so far, Takato really did help Rika open up through the series I felt.