Reviews for Danny Phantom: Strength in Numbers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
By the time Sam got to Danny, hadn't it been several hours since he finished eating? Meaning that his stomach should have digested his food enough that it was no longer hurting. At least, that's what I would think anyway. Aside from that and the excessive exclamation marks, this was a good, well-written story.
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Finally I get to comment on the second one. Alright, on my personal thoughts, I wouldn't call this a "weak" story (maybe just a little compare to the beginning, but that's beside the point). I loved the humorous bits, like the ghosts not knowing what they were gonna do to Danny after capturing him, and it's nice to see Danielle coming back as well. Team Phantom grows stronger every time, and that's always a plus for me.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
The Sam, Danielle and Frostbite team up was awesome!

Go team!
Ms.McClue chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
And Danny barfed ALL over the cave. It covered the ceiling, drenched the floors, gave the walls a double coating. It doused his enemies, splattered his allies, and ruined his girlfriend's clothes. Everyone asked themselves, "Why did Danny have to eat 2 hours worth of food?" "Why did we make Danny eat 2 hours worth of food?" and "Why did I have to eat 2 hours worth of food?". At that point everyone decided it was best to just call it a day and went their separate ways.
The End.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I've expirienced a depression this deep before, but it was because I had no friends at the age of nine. And I mean none.

Dani, you arived just in time.

Me: Okay, you captured him... now what?
Desiree: I don't know, I didn't think that I'd get this far.

I wish I had a ghost portal in my kitchen.
mollrat chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
The battle banter reminded me of the show so much. The locket gift was adorable and so like Sam!
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I liked it. I'm glad ya put Dani in it too. I like her
Sally Yang chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Good story
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
AWWWWWW! I feel fuzzy inside now! You took my feels and injected them with my OTP... That's one of the few times this has happened! :D Definatly favoriting!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
fluff So sweet, but the way to cure Danny was not sweet... XD
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I don't think I want to know what happened in the FIRST eating binge...

Still hilarious that Danny's enemies had no idea what to do when they caught him. Pretty impressive all things considered since it means they subconsciously expected to lose.

... I'm not sure I want to know why there's a ghost portal in the dishwasher that Sam's grandmother owns. GZ portals pop up everywhere huh?

Overall a solid story. The only issue is the constant exclamation marks during fight scenes again but you know about that and it doesn't detract too much anyways.
Animation Adventures chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh, the boyfriend-girlfriend drama. That is something I could get used to with Danny and Sam. Alright, Danielle returns! She may not have apppeared much in the actual series but she was a favorite of mine. Also, ganging up on just one of Team Phantom is a very bad idea for their enemies.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
awww
abby chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
listen u really need to get your storys turned into real episodes because there sooooo good
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw the ending was so cute :) Really glad Danni made an appearance in this story and that Betrand was involved :P he's one of my fav ghosts. And Johnny was potrayed well. He was always pretty passive in a way when dealing with Danny. Great job :)