Reviews for The Valley of Unrest
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
great story
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This fan fic is so sad, but it shows how Harry and the Weasley family care for each other deeply.
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Simply beautiful.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Whoo Hoo I found it. Read this a longgggggggggg time ago and enjoyed it but I have no idea of why I didn't review. Finally found it again. Great story :)
A. R. Caine chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm a guy. I don't cry, but I had to blink back tears more times than I care to admit while reading this story. The dialogue, diegesis, and imagery is wonderfully written, and I enjoyed the story immensely. Take a bow.
nameless-faceless-me chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is quite a story you have here. I found it after reading some of your oneshots between Charlie and Ron. First, I'd like to say that sometime when starting a fanfic, specially ones this long, I'll click away if it doesn't keep my attention well. However, you kept me interested. Well done.

Even though you gave fair warning, I was disapointed when George died. I kept hoping that he would be brought back to life someway or that Ron only thought he was dead. And when hew was finally home again found George alive. hahaha...look at me, trying to find the happy ending. Though I will say I'm glad Fred and Ron worked things out.

Mr. Weasley's reactions was not meantioned very much. I was kinda wondering about that.

Instead of the whole story being this huge page, chapters would've been nice. However, that's just my thought, and that's totally up to the author.

Well done with this story. Well written. Guess this is a semi-long review...hope you don't mind ). God bless.
cereajeb chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
absolutely amazing; i probably spent half the story in tears (and considering the immunity i've built up because of the huge amount of angst i read, that's an accomplishment).

the characterization was spot on, and things never became too over dramatic or cheesy - it all seemed very genuine. my only complaint was how mr. weasley's feelings were never touched on, nor did he have a very large part.

very, VERY good job, and thank you.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Aubergine 28 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was really good, very insightful on peoples' reactions to death. No wacko OCC behaviours either. Good job!
Luzith chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
this is absolutly fabulous. it is extremely well written. the characterization is awsome. thats a big thing with me, good characterization. it all seem real, very real. one of those stories where you forget its a story, you are so drawn in. i love the complexity of the relations and the characters themself. its not cheesy (which it could've turned into) or to dramatic. i loved it.
symphonyflute chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I wanted to read some Ron angst and remembered reading this years ago. So I located it and read it.

And cried.

Brilliantly written. I give it 2 thumbs up.
hoom chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, that was powerfull. I myself have never lost anyone so close to me, but I did have a dream that my sister died, and it felt like half of your soul was missing. Very acurate emotions.:D
simplicity.exe chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that was one of the most horrible heart breaking stories i've ever read, had me in tears half the time. it was so realistic and unexpected...good job
Magnolia Lane chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I found your story quite by accident. I was searching through the site, when the title of this story struck me - I immediately recognized it as the title of an Edgar Allen Poe poem. What a wonderful story you've created - the loss of George, Ron's guilt and resulting illness, and his physical and emotional recovery - it was all beautifully written. I'm glad I stumbled across it, and I'm adding it to my favorites list. Well done.
I am a band geek here me roar chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I usually don't cry whilst reading tear-jerkers, but yours made me resort to hysterics. Write a new cappie PLEASE? Where 'Mione findes out?