Reviews for Observation
ohoh!

i love angsty sirus!

...is he plushy?

oh, i hope so!

anyways, i loved the story (if it has james, sirius, angst, and no slash, i likey!) but i adored your play on emotions. plus james is so awesomely deep in this! and it's a one shot that has a GOOD ending! i was begining to think they didn' exsit. faving.

- o n,

w e n
iloveanyonebutu chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
actually, on the grammar and spelling side of things you're fine so don't worry, I would still invest your time in finding a beta though.

Anyway, that was really well written and it captured James' thoughts on Sirius brilliantly!

I liked your explanation why Sirius was rebelling against his parents as I've always wondered what the motive could be.

Smashing work!
musicloveR090 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
wow soo good i LOVED the story beyond all belief it was fantastic ! :D
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Poor Sirius. He is quite the brave soul. :( This was really good.
smudges chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I decided to do something I don't normally do and actually bother logging in to write a review.

I really liked this! I don't know why I've never thought of Sirius trying to "convert" his family but it's such a possibility or probability. Not many people really hate their families. (or maybe that's just my life dictating my thoughts for me because I love my family to the max) And if you do think that your family is wrong in their set of morals or priorities or whatnot (I sure hope I'm making sense) then you generally want to persuade them to think otherwise or "see the light". You desperately want those people that you love to see reason. I remember having that as a kid. My dad smoked and wasn't a christian so I thought he was going to die early and go to hell and I'd never see him again so I was doing everything I possibly could to try to save him. Hiding his cigarettes, praying for him and nagging with "Daddy! Come to church with us!" "No." "oh...".

Anyway cutting all that (I'm so sorry that this is so long) I thought this fic was really good. Nice insight into the whole James and Sirius friendship and what James thought of his friend, as well as how hard it would have been for Sirius and his relationship with his family could have been far more complicated than just hate and hate. Relationships are rarely as simple as that.

Sorry that this is so long but it sparked a whole line of thought and I wanted to write it somewhere. Or voice it. Or whatever. In conclusion, I really liked this and I'm sorry for writting an essay in response.
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Great fic, loved it.
MilyMB chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hey! That was really good! :D And I want my angsty Sirius to cheer up.
Melissa from Japan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aw this is awesome..you should write more