Reviews for More Similar Than We Appear
Stacy20 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
please continue soon i like this story so far :)
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Please update someday!
naruxboylover chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY. Its awsome you should you update but I have a question is there going to be lemon?Is Jiraiya going to be in it?Will Naruto have a sword? Either way I love your story you should finish it.:);D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY u should update though but I got some question is naruto full demon or half?will jiraiya going to be in the story?also is there going to be lemon ? But either way I love your story u should finish it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I really like your story you should update it. Also is this going to be a orinaru or sasunaru story I'm kind of lost but either qay the I really like the story.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Update soon, please.
Lady Nature chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Do I like it? Are you crazy? I love it! I got a couple questions for you though, Where is Jiraiya? How old is Naruto? Is Naruto a Half demon? What will happen to Kyuubi? Will Naruto be learning how to use a sword? (maybe Naruto can get Zabuzas sword/ that would be AWESOME!) Will he learn Fuuinjutsu?
Black Jay Note chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hope you update! :) :)
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
MORE PLEASE!
glykeria chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
when comes the next chapter?
Narutard chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
The story has a very interesting twist. My only question is: if Minato was in love with Orochimaru and he the same, what is Kushina's role? How did she became Minato's wife?
Hope you continue writing it. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. More power to you! :)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Please, tell me your going to conutine with your stories, I like them, please, conutine, I want to know what happens next.
Fire15dsgirl chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Normally i don't care for these two being together like this, buuut, you have posibly found the perfect way to combind them. I hope that you will continue this story, try doing a chapter on how everyone reacted to Naruto's disiperence.