Reviews for Reflection
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love it. Happy to know there are others out there who are rooting for Achmed and Rhapsody!
Liung Arkeanda chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

Gotta love our funny-looking assassin! I imagine his eyes to be all O.o

Love this! You really got his whole bemusement with everything.

While their kiss is certainly a most wonderful moment, better moment's gotta be during Rhaps' wedding, where Grunthor's all "Don't you think you're kinda late?" and Achmed says "No, I'm early" and we realize that that we don't have to hate Ashe anymore just for being in the way, because he's eventually going to be out of the way simply because he won't live as long, and then he swipes her from Ashe and dances away with her. Definitely best Ach/Rhaps scene.
aikakone chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I enjoyed that. One of my favorite fictional couples of all time, even if they didn't get together in the original trilogy. THey still had better chemistry on the page than she and Ashe did. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks so! :D
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was excellent. Firstly, you're right - Rhapsody should have taken Achmed instead of Ashe LOL. Secondly, you kept it in character for Achmed. Great job writing him lightheaded and giddy and still stay in character.

Loved your story!
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Nice. I hate the fact that Ashe got Rhapsody. I always cheered for Achmed but it turned out otherwise...Anyway Thanx!
Lady Ariez chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I LOVE YOU! My friends read the books at the same time I did and they all love Ashe... I'm of the opinion he held the role in the story when he was NOT PRESENT! I felt so bad when she married Ashe instead of Achmed... but as he said, they are now immortal... and one day she will be his! yay!
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I sort of got inspired by this...and ended up writing my own oneshot of this part of the book. You write so well. Achmed is VERY in character, I love that line where he's scolding himself about becoming one of those brainless idiots that fawn over Rhapsody.
Taranis Theia chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
o yes, Achmed should SO have Rhapsody! They'd be perfect together! Why don't you make a whole story out of the 'oneshots to come'?

I'd like that. I'd even review. )

I liked your oneshot, so cute but ironic when Achmed realized he had become what he had always despised... a Rhapsody-fan... lol
Bone White Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I knew that if I just kept checking, someone would update. You've made my, day. Apparently I forgot to sleep.

Anyway, it's just a hair short of being OOC, but you rein it back just enough to make it work. This is Rhapsody; after a kiss you're entitled to at least one moment of shocked, brain dead giddiness.

All I can say is: darn it, I was hoping for something longer, but the insinuation that you may write more Achmed makes up for it and thanks so much anyway. Achmed just makes this neverending day that much brighter somehow.

-B. W. Butterfly