Reviews for Taboo
Eriyum chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
oh no this is amazing and needs more content. please feed my addiction
Mirage chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
interesting Story and maybe Pairing...even when i have to say, itchi souns more like a posible friend while ibiki could be a good Lover as he is cool relaxed most of the time and stronger and older than naruto, who Needs someone like this...bbut with itach still so Young it feels not right

that will be interesting to see where this goes, why dont they use the yamanaka mind Reader to see what is true...

poor ibiki as he knows when someone tells the truth, but aybe he trys something else to see if ist really true... hope no hurting him, naruto got enough for the next years...

i hink they should do a dann test...that would be fun...when they see that minato is his father
hope you come back one day to writhe more and finish this story
Princess Hinashi chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
I hope you update soon...but it seems you already abandoned this story:(
Faery66 chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
NF chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Okay you know what I'm gonna say so... let me just skip to the end were is the rest of this story?
Nana chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. It's been like... 7 years? I KNOW. BUT PLEASE. You HAVE TO UPDATE THIS THING. IT'S GOLD. Please, i love it... PLEASEEEE.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I really hope you plan to continue this story or give it up for adoption. So far it's well written and thought out I'm really hoping to see how things progress.
Carmielle chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I really hope you'll continue this fic soon! If it is discontinued, please could you add a notice to the summary?
You've captured my interest, especially with the relationship between Minato and Itachi, and I'd like to see how Naruto's relationship with Itachi develops, as well as how Minato reacts to Naruto's version of reality. I love what I've seen of your writing style and am definitely going to check out your other fics.
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Ahhhhhh! Update soon, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair
Darklife21 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
i really wish you would continue this fiction. i was so looking forward to their reaction to naruto being his son and itachi's jealousy.
Kitsuki26 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Pity this appears to be dead. I'd have really liked to see it play out.
double meaning chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
update
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved it... any chance there wil be more?
Actual-Grendel chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I love how you wrote this second chapter especially, I wish you continued this fic!
Clove15 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012