Reviews for The Difficulties of Avoidance
xX-Artemis75-Xx chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
I love the scenes with Tom. Please update again soon!
xSugarMoonx chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
The best feeling ever, when you're back from long exhausting trip without access to Internet and the first thing that you see is update of story that you're checking almost everyday!
Too tired to comment properly, but I need to do that right now: thank you and please don't let us wait for so long for another chapter, my heart can't bear it xD
Anyway, I'm excited and happy and definitely I want more (especially more Tom!) and I love it and I'm waiting :D
vluz chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
There are also some minor details, like Voldemort's motivation to bring Tom to the present day. Why hasn't he done anything yet about Tom? Does he know? Also, was Dumbledore's death planned by himself as in the canon? If so, knowing how dangerous Tom is, I suppose he should have left some plans, as the burden of Tom is obviously very much for Ginny and Luna alone. I suppose Snape is the connection?
vluz chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Old reader of your story here. Though I've been away from fandom for some years and only came back recently and found out new chapters were updated since last time I read it. I can't imagine how happy I was :)
Took me some time to re-read the whole story again and it was totally worth it.
My favourite part of your story is how Ginny gradually became herself and more powerful and witty in front of Tom. Your Tom is very much in character. But there aren't many TG interactions and Tom in the last few chapters. I feel that we need some actions or character development from his part (Yeah, I know it's very hard to "develop" him). Will he play any part in the Gryffindor sword plot? Will the realisation that he and Voldemort are different entities change him somewhat or at least change his imminent plan?
I don't know if you are still with this story after such a long time (obviously I strong hope so). All I want to say is that this is one of the best HP fanfics with Tom & Ginny, with Ginny as a strong character, and probably the most realistic one.
Glad to have re-discovered this story. If you have time and are still with this story, please continue soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Please update this story is amazing and really realistic!
xSugarMoonx chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Okay, so I know that it has been a long time, but I've got one and very important question: are you going to continue this story?
Because if there is such a possibility, I want to tell you, that you will make one more person on this earth 's me (and I guess it's not only me).
I have to say that this story is one of the hardest. I mean - English isn't my native language, I'm still learning, but I'm reading a lot. And your story forces me to really hard work if we're talking about understanding. And I love it. Nothing can grow my skills as that.
And it's worth it. It's been such a long time and I still didn't lose my curiosity, I'm still returning to your chapters and re-reading and every time I've got more questions.
How will things go with Carrows?
This one bothers me very much, and I know that action with them can't be boring. I mean - I hate Carrows, but I want to know, how students will deal with them.
If Ginny will suffer a lot?
And a sword... what will happen to them and what it will bring?
And what's with Tom? His relations with Ginny are so surprising that I never can guess what will happen, but I'm so terribly curious! I just want to know if they'll find some kind of understanding, or they will fight to the death ._.
And what Order will do? They can't just sit and watch, and I'm sure that war will bring a lot of problems and actions!
And Luna. I can't even make a question, because she's so interesting.
I love the fact that Ginny is so Ginny and Tom is real Tom. That he is shown as a human, but human, who believed in his own cruelty. But still human!
And besides all of this: Tom can't be prisoner forever, so what will they do with him?
As I told, I'm reading this story for years and I still can't get ride of it. Good job, dear author!
I know that finding inspiration, time and power to writing is sometimes hard. Well, sometimes impossible, doesn't matter how much you want. I love writing, it's my life (and I'm much better in my language, I swear. I know that this comment is full of mistakes, but well... I'm doing my best, but I need a lot of learning!) and work of another authors is sacred for me and i'm appreciating every word, because I know that every letter and word is a soul and heart of author and sometimes there's not enough soul and heart for life and also writing. And I respect that. And the only thing I want to know is: there is a chance? A little chance for continuation?

YEAH, that's the end of my comment (finally!). I just saw how long it is and I sorry, but I couldn't do this in another way. I'm deeply sorry for any mistakes and I regret every one of them ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
This is so good, you're an awesome writer! I'm waiting (very impatiently, haha) for the conclusion! Thanks sooo much for this, it makes all the other fanfics look like shit
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
I love it I love it I love it
Tabbyprincess chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
Ah, clever clever Snape...

Excellent story! I look forward to reading more!
thesilentspy chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
This is addressed to your fic as a whole rather than this chapter, but I really like your characterization skills. You're got Tom, Ginny and Luna interacting despite not much cannon detail between the three and got them in character, which is great (especially for Luna, since it's oh so hard to find a fic that portrays her right). Aaaaannnd you manage to have a compelling plot, so kudos.

Oh, and please commence with your water-related chapters as I find them pretty clever, although I won't blame you do decide to drop it.
whatisfake chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Good chapter.

You are really smart to setting a stage where tom cannot be more powerful than Ginny. It balance the power of two sides, which make your story more convincing and reasonable
whatisfake chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
It is a truly great tom/Ginny story. I guess Ginny might be the only hope that can
Make tom doubt about his only goal in life- gaining power

Your tom is still cold hearted, cruel and powerful. Still I suspect he did ignore tons of chances of killing Ginny. Changing sides is impossible for tom. But not sacrificing himself for another ugly him is convincible. And I feel tom actually is getting more possessives of Ginny and it is inevitable considering their history and Ginny's obvious Slytherin behavior
Cheliz chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
very nice story
Hayden Avery chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Beautifully written and so creative
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/9/2013