Reviews for The Difficulties of Avoidance
xSugarMoonx chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Okay, so I know that it has been a long time, but I've got one and very important question: are you going to continue this story?
Because if there is such a possibility, I want to tell you, that you will make one more person on this earth 's me (and I guess it's not only me).
I have to say that this story is one of the hardest. I mean - English isn't my native language, I'm still learning, but I'm reading a lot. And your story forces me to really hard work if we're talking about understanding. And I love it. Nothing can grow my skills as that.
And it's worth it. It's been such a long time and I still didn't lose my curiosity, I'm still returning to your chapters and re-reading and every time I've got more questions.
How will things go with Carrows?
This one bothers me very much, and I know that action with them can't be boring. I mean - I hate Carrows, but I want to know, how students will deal with them.
If Ginny will suffer a lot?
And a sword... what will happen to them and what it will bring?
And what's with Tom? His relations with Ginny are so surprising that I never can guess what will happen, but I'm so terribly curious! I just want to know if they'll find some kind of understanding, or they will fight to the death ._.
And what Order will do? They can't just sit and watch, and I'm sure that war will bring a lot of problems and actions!
And Luna. I can't even make a question, because she's so interesting.
I love the fact that Ginny is so Ginny and Tom is real Tom. That he is shown as a human, but human, who believed in his own cruelty. But still human!
And besides all of this: Tom can't be prisoner forever, so what will they do with him?
As I told, I'm reading this story for years and I still can't get ride of it. Good job, dear author!
I know that finding inspiration, time and power to writing is sometimes hard. Well, sometimes impossible, doesn't matter how much you want. I love writing, it's my life (and I'm much better in my language, I swear. I know that this comment is full of mistakes, but well... I'm doing my best, but I need a lot of learning!) and work of another authors is sacred for me and i'm appreciating every word, because I know that every letter and word is a soul and heart of author and sometimes there's not enough soul and heart for life and also writing. And I respect that. And the only thing I want to know is: there is a chance? A little chance for continuation?

YEAH, that's the end of my comment (finally!). I just saw how long it is and I sorry, but I couldn't do this in another way. I'm deeply sorry for any mistakes and I regret every one of them ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
This is so good, you're an awesome writer! I'm waiting (very impatiently, haha) for the conclusion! Thanks sooo much for this, it makes all the other fanfics look like shit
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
I love it I love it I love it
Tabbyprincess chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
Ah, clever clever Snape...

Excellent story! I look forward to reading more!
thesilentspy chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
This is addressed to your fic as a whole rather than this chapter, but I really like your characterization skills. You're got Tom, Ginny and Luna interacting despite not much cannon detail between the three and got them in character, which is great (especially for Luna, since it's oh so hard to find a fic that portrays her right). Aaaaannnd you manage to have a compelling plot, so kudos.

Oh, and please commence with your water-related chapters as I find them pretty clever, although I won't blame you do decide to drop it.
whatisfake chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Good chapter.

You are really smart to setting a stage where tom cannot be more powerful than Ginny. It balance the power of two sides, which make your story more convincing and reasonable
whatisfake chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
It is a truly great tom/Ginny story. I guess Ginny might be the only hope that can
Make tom doubt about his only goal in life- gaining power

Your tom is still cold hearted, cruel and powerful. Still I suspect he did ignore tons of chances of killing Ginny. Changing sides is impossible for tom. But not sacrificing himself for another ugly him is convincible. And I feel tom actually is getting more possessives of Ginny and it is inevitable considering their history and Ginny's obvious Slytherin behavior
Cheliz chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
very nice story
Hayden Avery chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Beautifully written and so creative
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well, well, how fun...
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
are you going to finish it? because it's realllyyy good, I've always thought of gin n tonic as kinda weird but even if this isn't going to be romantic (which I hope it is, lol) this one is AMAZING and has got me looking for more!
orzzzzz chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
my favorite story...
orzzzzz chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
I like the way you wrote about how Tom thinks of Voldemort...
Charlie'sLooney chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Please update. This is one of the best tom and ginny's fic I've read. :)
Winterblume chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
oh, what a fine story I definitely enjoyed reading it. I do especially like how you've written Tom. It's fun to see how he's trying to deal with the situation he's been thrown into. It can't be easy being locked away in a room for half a year. Of course, he would try to find ways to escape. Your idea with the wand and the duel between Tom and Ginny was so much fun to read. Stupid Tom. Once again his arrogance was his downfall. Just like Voldemort in goblet of fire. No talking, more avadas ;) the chapters following that duel were kinda sweet. It was nice to see Tom's vulnerable side and how cranky he was.
I wonder if Ginny can manage to talk some sense into Tom. At least in this chapter she already tried, but that didn't work out at all.

I have to admit I have a problem with Harper, though. He kinda seems to be a plot device to make it more difficult for Ginny and Luna to reach the room of requirement. I don't know what you've planned for him, I would actually love to see him helping Ginny and Luna. actually, in this chapter, I thought Harper's idea of going to mcgonagall and tell her was a rather sensible thing.
That's another thing I don't really understand. Why are Ginny and Luna keeping Tom's existence a secret? He is obviously very dangerous, and Ginny and Luna seem to be quite overchallenged with their task. Why not tell the order? Tom's very intelligent, I can already see him using that lack of communication for his own plans. It was the same with the wandlore book and Ginny not telling Luna about it. Tom used that and he nearly escaped because of it.

nagging aside, I really love your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters. and more Tom and Ginny interaction ;)

cheers, WB