Reviews for The Difficulties of Avoidance
ExilEden chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Wait, ignore that last review if you will. I was thinking of the wrong story. The T/G story that I was actually writing about is called 'Ghost of a Memory' by Giliath. THAT one has a more accurate depiction of Tom and Ginny. The other one was...kind of a humorous version. Either way, since Tom/Ginny fanfics are so hard to find, I just thought I'd recommend a good one to you.
ExilEden chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is a totally random review, but after reading your bio about how you like to read T/G stories, you might be interested in this story "Crimson Ink" by Rhianna. It's not finished, but it's one of the T/G stories out there where both Tom and Ginny are written within the boundaries of plausible characterization.
Elspethe chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. The characterization seems to be very accurate, and it has it's moments of sheer hilarity (dance the can can) and excitement. Looking forward to the next installment!
Intricacy chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Too lazy to log in again :3

I SENSE A TURNING POINT IN THE STORY. I love how quickly your update came. Hopefully an encore will appear tomorrow? ;3
ExilEden chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Tom and Ginny clearly aren't off to a good start on their friendship, but I'm sure you'll be able to overcome the challenge of the enemies slowly learning to trust one another without having them crossing the line into OOC-land. Now that Ginny is single again, I wonder how Riddle will capitalize on this? Will he taunt her and try to manipulate her feelings? He is nothing if not cunning and resourceful.

I admit, Luna seemed just a weensy bit OOC here, being so objective and direct when it's more like a Ginny-ish way to be, but since there is certainly no love lost between the redhead and her tormentor, and no one else knows about what they've been doing with Riddle, I understand the necessity behind breaking the IC mold a little bit.

Overall, splendid chapter! I wish you good luck on your finals! I have them in two weeks as well. Eagerly anticipating chapter 12 (hopefully more Tom/Ginny interactions! Hinthint;)
KiloP chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
I really like your writing style and the pacing of this story. I'm excited to see how Ginny deals with Tom Riddle now that the situation calls for her to be a bit more diplomatic. Please update as soon as you can.

-KiloP
ItsUpToYou chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
yes, that was a fast update. I like that. I enjoyed the chapter, though there wasn't much Ginny/Tom in it. but hey, I can wait ;)

It was fun reading Tom's reaction to having been locked away in that passage way. He was pretty angry wasn't he? XD Though, it was kinda understandable too. I think Luna was right. They didn't treat him very well since he's arrived in the future. Poor guy probably has no idea what's going on. If he wasn't Voldemort I would almost have pity on him.

Looking forward to read more awesome stuff.
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Wow, this was a great chapter, great two chapters from what I've just read. I have no idea how Ginny and Luna are going to recruit Tom Riddle though. Not this far in the game, I mean what will they say? "Hey sorry for hexing u all those times before but will you be a good boy and not go evil on us?"

yup, I can see that going well :)

Arrg Harry dumped Ginny. Again. That was tough enough to deal with in the book! !
ms Masen chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
awesome:D another chapter in so short time! finally harry is out of the picture and tom's got free rein! looking forward to the next chap:)
ItsUpToYou chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
I like your story a lot. Tom is just the right mixture of evil and manipulative. It's wonderful. Just sad that there haven't been more scenes with him and Ginny (where he his conscious for a change);P

And harry. Yeah, I don't like him that much. He's right on his way on becoming a second Dumbles. Never the whole truth, eh?

Wonderful story. I hope you update fast.
Intricacy chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I confess: Too lazy to log in. Too lazy to type a review.

But after reading the chapter I thought you deserved something for your hard work ;D SO HI. NICE CHAPTER AND UPDATE SOON. IT WAS AWESOMESAUCE. /nod/
Ilaaris chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I liked it. Hope there is more soon.
ms Masen chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
can't wait for another chapter! :D love how you use happenings from the books as well:)
ExilEden chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
That was intense. I liked the parseltongue conversation between Riddle and Harry. I wish there was some Riddle/Ginny in this chapter (I know they will never be together, together, but I mean as conversation partners. I'm so horrible to Gin lol) I wonder what will happen in the next chapter? It kind of seemed like next chapter would be even more intense since the latter half of this one felt like it was building up to more action.

Well done. Very nicely done.
ExilEden chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
You write Luna quite well in 'Avoidance'. Most authors write her beyond what's considered In-character, even for her. But you write her in a way that is both believable and entertaining. I like how you made her Head Girl, because it's rare to see her in that position without her being OOC. The challenges of writing secondary characters in unfamiliar territory is one that you seem to conquer most admirably.

I also like the foil that you present in Ginny and Luna. They're like opposites, but they still get along as close friends. I've read up to chapter 4, and I applaud you for originality. I'm hooked and I can't wait to see where you take this story, since I like to see my three favorite characters interact.

*adds to alerts*