Reviews for The Difficulties of Avoidance
Intricacy chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Nicee. Though Luna seems a little OOC in this chapter...

Anyways, update soon!
LostAndAwaiting chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Brilliant story, really it is. I adore Tom stories, so please update soon.

I also love the way you write Dumbledore. It's very canon.

Poor Tom, though. I hope to see more Ginny/ Tom scenes. And perhaps Luna can free him! Go Luna!
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Good chapter. Your writing is very good and I like where the story is going. Hope to see more of Tom soon...
vlucia chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
I like your story so far.

I don't care if there is any pairing as long as the plot is well thought of, but please don't write too much Ginny/Harry romance.

I really hope to see more actions from Voldemort though.

Good luck!
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
This is great! So far I like the way you've written Tom-clever and deceptive- and Ginny's reactions to him. Please update soon.
18828646465 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Finally, an update. Do what you have to with that other challenge, but please don't forget this one. This story has so much potential that it'd be a shame to abandon it. By the way, I love the quick transformation from desperate Tom to sneering Tom.
Intricacy chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Ahh, great work. Update soon!
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I agree Ginny is pretty tough but with what Tom did to her in her first year it makes sense that she'd be in shock. I like where this is going. Btw, I love your username- I saw the description of it in your profile. )
18828646465 chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I have to disagree with you on one thing. I get so tired of these always-feisty Ginny types. They get so boring after a while, so your Ginny is like a breath of fresh air to me. Also, even for a 'boring' chapter, I thought this one was just as excellent as the first. Thanks for the email and just remember that you can email me anytime you need anything, and I'll do my best to help out.
Intricacy chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
An update! Yay! xD Man,maybe I should really update my stories sometime.

...In the meantime, update soon! Keep up the awesome work!
Intricacy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
_

AWESOME STORYLINE.

Great grammar and such. So rare to find a nice potentialful story with an correct grammar. Love your storyline; it's original. something i've been lacking lately. Well, don't follow my example and procrasinate in updating stories.

UPDATE SOON.
18828646465 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Well done. It's exciting and original. My only hope is that you continue this story until its end. Mind if I put it under my favorites?
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Um okay this is just the first chapter and already I think I'm in love with your story- the characters are in depth, the story catches your attention from the start and it's well-written. It seems nothing like the typical Tom/Ginny stories, and I give you props for originality there. Can't wait to see what's next.
Charming-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow,this is really interesting! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yew Wand chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Why is this under T/G if it's going to be H/G? You seem to be a talented writer, but if it's not going to be T/G, which I hope you will change it to, you should move it to H/G category.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6