Reviews for The Difficulties of Avoidance
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
Malfoy DADA teacher! THAT would be Crazy(Does he know about Riddle:NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo, very bad)

Prague sounds great, I didnt get to see Harry Potter either. Tomorrow I do though! It's going to be awesome, I can't wait
ms Masen chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Awesome update:D Please update soon!
polorider421 chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
LOVE IT! Please keep writing. Update ASAP
Zombie Cat Scientist chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I agree with you that platonic friendships are much more interesting.
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
This is a very nice fic. The way you potray Ginny and all the other characters is just so real and human. Is she dating Harry? I got the impression that they might have been and now its long distance... I dont mind either way. I would love to see how the next chapter goes. I cant imagine it though Now that Riddle knows, what will he do?
ms Masen chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
loved it! tho i really hope she does something incredibly reckless...
TomRiddle'sFangirl924 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
eps. *adds to favs* please update pretty please with a cute little tom riddle on top?
TheLastCrumpet chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
Great chapter! Please update soon!
TheLastCrumpet chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Great story, you have a good plot here. Please update soon!
enid chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
This story is perfection. I was so uncertain how Riddle would be with Ginny and it was nice to see he was as I expected him to be!
Recipe chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
great work on this chapter! Keep it up and update soon! Say... in a couple of minutes? _ /End wishful thinking. But good chapter. xD
LostAndAwaiting chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Fantastic chapter! You write Tom so evilly, I love it.

I'd offer you my beta-ing skills, but during Christmas break, I work off of two computers, so it'd be awhile for me to do anything. However, if you don't find one by January 20th, I'm here.

Yours,

Kimmie
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
looking forward to the revamped chapters. Your writing really is exceptional. You don't belong on fanfiction- you may as well write a few novels instead. haha. But I'm glad you're writing this fic. You do Tom justice.
vluz chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Loved this chapter.

Loved what Ginny did to Riddle! Hehe.

Update soon!
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
oh you'd better update soon. I want to see what happens next! You have to go and make your readers curious... very good chapter. )
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »