Reviews for The Wild Tape Chase
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was insanely awesome ,

Though... what if someone found the tapes broken remains? And somehow repaired them? AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!

...

Yeah, I'm done.
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I knew from the moment the tape was gone Mrs. Yagami had it! lol
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yup. I knew who had the tape when you mentioned that his mom was off somewhere. Things like this usually have to do with the story, or people wouldn't bother mentioning it.
Era Fey chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
hahahahahahhaha omg this is funny!

Daisuke aw you are so bad!

Anyway the entire fanfic just made me smile from ear to ear
peppioreo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I've read this before but never reviewed for some reason. I just found it again today and it was so funny I just had to comment. I love this story. I never thought it was Tai's mom who had the video tape. I love how you portrayed Matt and Tai and their relationship. It was really cute and funny. Poor Matt. I hope you write more stories like this because I really enjoyed it.
reychop chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OMG! This is absolutely too funny! From the start to the end, I cant stop from laughing! YOU Have a very good sense of humor, combined with a talents and skill in writing, you made a nice story for everyone's enjoyment.

The story is fast-paced which matched the stories humorous and light atmosphere. The 'hot scenes' are well described enough, much to my satisfaction. Everyone's reaction is true to their character, but of course there are a few parts where they are OOC, Which is unavoidable due to the current situation and type of story.

All in all, the story is nice, combined with a humorous atmosphere, good grammar, interesting story, and good execution, this would be a fun thing to read. Good job!
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I liked it, and I didn't think it was long-winded at all. I squee'd when they figured out that the mom had taken it. xD
Strawberry Nya chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ahahaha, this was very entertaining!

Honestly, I thought Joe or TK had it.I have no idea why! XD

At the part when I heard they were having a movie night i literally started chanting "Oh crap oh crap!" out loud(i got lots of stares!)

Anywhoo, this was a well written fic and it was entertaining and a little job!

I..just..im faving this. w

XD
KA0RI chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Haha that was brilliant! Wow I was scared for a second when tai's mom and friends were just begining to watch it xD!

Good one shot. I loved it.
flower tea chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LMAO. hilarious!
Susano'o no Kenshin chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i think that kari had it all along. this is good...funny too... i think I know why you only put season one - mimi and season 2 -cody and yolei. because they all really are together in season 2 but right after that most of them go different ways like mimi goes to florida and cody and yolei go to china and okitaie respectively and are never heard from again.
forgottenmelodies chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Yeah, when it was first mentioned that Mrs. Yagami was going to a friend's house I thought, 'Oh, shit!'

Even though I figured it out, I didn't think they'd destroy it in time, so that was a nice surprise.

Nice story. It was really funny and very easy to relate to.
Maleysin chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wonderful. Especially because this is an idea no one had used. It's a difficult thing to find a good old Taito this days, and reading this made me go back to that time when the Taito lovers spent their time writing delicious simple things like this.

Very good. Congratulations.

PS- I knew the mom had it _
neo-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh my God, sweetheart, I love you to death just for coming up with this.

I love you a thousand times more for actually writing it, writing it perfectly, and posting it so that we can all indulge in its glory.
ToyInTheAttic chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh my god! That was HILARIOUS!

I really thought Daisuke secretly had to the whole time, but having Yagami's mom have it was way too funny! Just like a movie or something.

There were a few grammar mistakes, but other than that it was perfect! Everyone was really in character. I love how Matt had such a temper that everyone was afraid of him. People tend to forget about that! Haha, great fic :)