Reviews for Dark Soul
BlueMew24 chapter 5 . 3/5
I love this story. I like the whole AU you have for this. I hope that the story hasn't been abandoned.
Cyres chapter 5 . 2/12
Looking forward to reading the next chapter if it comes our :)

Sincerely,
Cyres
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
This is a very unique crossover I definitely want to read more of.
QWERTY chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
This seems like what I think poetry should be. That's a compliment.
Ice Night chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I love this and I hope you update this and I hope you haven't abandoned this lovely story
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Excellent story so far! This is the first story I've read from Gaara's point of view, and it's certainly interesting. The power that your Gaara casually wields is... awe inspiring. I hope that at some point, you will come back and finish this story.
Elise chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Amazing, thrilling, great, very well written, unique, fantastic, original, awesome story. Please continue. I really like it.
Lady Randomosity chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Any chance SG-1's gonna make an appearance in this fic?
I like the story its good.
97chaoscat chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I love this! I think it's my favorite charecterization of Gaara that I've ever read including canon. Thank You for writing this, please update soon : )
Marikalay chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
It's a shame that you've never gotten around to finishing this one. It really captured my attention and I'm dying to read more.
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I totally lovelovelove the idea of Naruto contributing blood to power up Gaara's sand (and Gaara nearly orgasming from it!) and the extra properties of Naruto's chakra that allowed Gaara to feel more than the earth. It's my number one favorite Gaara/Naruto interaction scene from now on and so far, regardless of slash or just friendship categories.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Have I ever mentioned I love this fic? Well, I do. I know I've read it before but I just went through and was sorely disapointed in myself to find I hadn't reveiwed yet.

I don't like to go on and on praising things so I'll just say I like how you write Gaara, Naruto is a nice play on the 'mask' idea, and it's really nice to see how you carry the story with so little. It doesn't feel like it's ever a stand still even thought in retrospect, it easily is.

What does often catch me in this is that it's in the crossover section and besides the little side stop where he kills Hathor (I'm presuming) I don't see much happening. If this is just a start to some other crossover event that's coming up upon Naruto's escape or something I get it, but it does feel slightly out of place where it is. But I'm totally happy it's here 'cause I'd prob never find this superb writing amidst the huge scores of Naruto fanfiction.

You DO plan to come back to this, don't you? It's a really great story and you can't just leave poor Naruto captured! Gaara still has to kill him! (Sorry, that's a serious promise my friends and I have in rl. It's like you're not allowed to die unless I'm the one there to do it in the end.)

Oh, and Temari hasn't gotten all those decorative fans for her birthday. Those HAVE to be given.
Deadzepplin chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
You are a moron honestly this is NOT a crossover
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
CraZybeyeZ chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
this is a really great story probabily the best beggining for a story about gaara yet plz dont discontinue it