Reviews for Love and Basketball
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Love 42 :)

Great fluff
Doc Gimpy chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
so good anf fluffy. Makes me so happy.
Violet44 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hi

I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story so far. I can not wait to read the rest of the story.

Violet44
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
aww! Hameron fluff all the way. loved the different plot, and yea - it totally made up for the lack of Hameron in 97 seconds.
sabu53 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aw, I liked it. It was very sweet:)
whoKMH chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Interesting angst throughout the piece (angst not really my thing), but I liked it when Cameron noticed the change in facial expressions after some random guy hugged her and she then felt the need to go round his place and explain things. I liked the way House grabbed Cameron at the end when she was so hesitant, wanting her close and with lots of contact.
JamNotJerm chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
OMFG! That was so sweet! More Hameron
Jess-SVU chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Like the House Wilson interaction so them. LIked the fic. Goob Job.

He gave her his 'duh' look and she just laughed in return. "C'mere" he said with a flip of his head. She hesitated a bit and slowly set herself beside him. "Oh don’t give me that crap" he grabbed her by the waist and somewhat literally smashed her against him.

House would so do that. Hameron 4 ever!
Deco-MarkZ chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So House its almost creepy...

A confused face graced his features as his tone softened. "You came all the way over here to tell me the guy is gay? What...does he want a date or something?"

Nat you scare me more and more everyday...but that was really good.
Bizkut-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I was kinda O at Chase. how dare he talk to House like that! But yes, this does make up for the lack of Hameron that appeared in 97 seconds. This was better actually, and yes! I do wich that they do something like this in House, the last piece it was so cute! And House's message for his answering machine! SO HIM!
GSR-Hameron-LUV chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Sure you just have your 42 in your name P But with that said, awesome fic! Hameron forever!
Ms. Danny Messer chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
"Sh! The O.C is on! No talking during the O.C!"

OMG, so House. That was beautiful, more Hameron Nat ]
TNM1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw! That was adorable! More Hameron
Wudmeister chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Yay! You managed to get some Wuddy into there. As always amazing story Nat. Great stuff...and yes you must post your other stuff...and write a Wuddy piece D