Reviews for LOST
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 10/4
Nope, she's ...
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 10/4
She is not likable at all.
Foenix2phorks chapter 1 . 8/25
I read this story around a year ago and forgot to leave a review. Very bad of me, I know! This is has a great plot. I remember being completely sucked in. Thanks for writing and revamping. :-)
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 8/19
This was a great story
10/10 would recommend
Bella is hurting herself
What happened to Victoria?
Luscious'Golden'Locks chapter 22 . 7/16
This will always be one of my favorite ever stories. I love you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world xoxo
Jessterday chapter 8 . 6/8
OMG, this is soooooooo good!
I am at work...and I cant stop reading!
1avidfan chapter 6 . 5/28
I couldn’t wait to say how very extremely exciting this story is! I am so glad that I stumbled across it. I was scanning the list of favorites from the author of a story I was currently reading and almost didn’t stop at Lost. I have no idea how this is going to end, hopefully it will be a happy ending, but I am loving it so far! Thanks for writing and sharing.
rat19 chapter 22 . 5/26
Thank you so much for offering us this story, I really appreciate the effort you put into re-vamping it. I am not sure whether I was just used to the first version, but honestly I liked it more, it seemed more passionate. Maybe you can leave both up? :D

Anyway, thank you for a great story, I remembered that I enjoyed Simmons immensely :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 22 . 4/19
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Anasamantha09 chapter 22 . 2/10
How many times I read this fic? I can’t know. It is so good!
Magda95 chapter 22 . 2/7
this is clearly an amazing fic, writing style, story, characters, perfect. unfortunately i kinda fell in love with post-edward bella halfway through ... so the ending wasnt exactly what i had dreamed it to be. i would have loved it if bella actually took. the company down... i always love fierce bellas with a mind and a career of their own... and ultimately the ending rejected this version of her, alas. but great work, nevertheless.
Lol “emcee”. Do you perhaps mean “MC” as in Master of Ceremonies?
2,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »