Reviews for LOST
teambella4Dwin chapter 12 . 7/10
ALICE! ALICE! ALICE!
Sheryl chapter 22 . 6/22
I loved your story. It's refreshing to see such a wonderfully thought out story. I loved the 2nd guessing that took place... it's so Bella and Edward.
Tan R chapter 22 . 6/14
I checked the reviews before I started reading this and I was having a hard time finding a bad one. I thought how can a "T" rated story be that good? And it was! It was brilliant. You kept your characters consistent. You can find many stories where Bella is mad for a day or two despite being all jaded and bitter. I can't stand stories like that. I like that you made Bella have a tough exterior. I really enjoyed reading this. Good job.
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 22 . 5/6
*cries* it was so cute! I loved it!
Twigrandma chapter 22 . 4/10
Wonderful!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 3/26
I was right, all build up and no pay off. I’m so bummed. Read through so much turmoil and never got them being together but for a few paragraphs. I suppose I should’ve read the chapter titles before reading the story. Having the epilogue named 'beginning' would have been a giant clue that it was not a real ending. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 3/26
I’m shocked she actually did the right thing and reversed all of C-Corp back to the rightful owners. Thank goodness she did so. I also liked that she resigned. There is no way she could have stayed on there with Hathaway and his ire. Quite frankly, I don’t even understand why she is going back there to speak to him.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 3/26
You’ve got to be kidding me. She is so effing immature with always running and never facing anything, of course that man would say that to her, just to fuck with her.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 3/26
I’m still reeling from Hathaway getting the company. I can’t believe they didn’t diversify it in an expeditious manner. They just sat there like sitting ducks waiting for it to happen. I can also see that this story is going to be all build up and no pay off. With only theee chapters left and they are further apart now then when they first saw each other after seven years. Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 3/26
I really hate your Bella. Her immaturity and her evil greed to get her name on that building, has clouded her judgement and she’s just pissed off the vampire world. I don’t even want her with Edward at this point. She doesn’t deserve happiness after taking away the companies that have been built through centuries, from a family that loved her. Whether they left her or not. She has not a care in the world. Edward has his effing chance to tell her finally and yet, he just breathes her about her past and bates her not to go to Forks. He’s an idiot too. Maybe they do deserve each other. Just like Edward said, they can’t rebuild in today’s world. They’ve lost billions of dollars and Bella is effing happy about it. Oh but, she gets her name on the building.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 3/26
You are really good at prolonging the pain of these two being separated. I think you enjoy torturing your readers. Sadly, this really should be listed as angst to warn people. He had all that time with her to just tell her and you still left them in unnecessary pain.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 3/26
That was so very excruciatingly painful to read her dating and kissing Thomas. And, you did it through Edward’s eyes no less. Ugh. That was too much. I’m reading one more chapter and then I may leave. It’s too painful to read Edward or Bella with anyone else. No matter the circumstances.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 3/26
That was fun times with Emmett. I just wished that they would’ve run into Thomas when she was on her 'date' with Emmett. Perhaps seeing them on the dance floor so very cozy. Edward needs to stop asking to speak with zbella. He needs to put his big boy pants on and just say it to her. She isn’t going to give him the time to say anything, because she thinks he’s going to say some more damaging things to her. Plus, for her being so smart, she sure is pretty dumb. She’s had an awful lot of information given to her from both Jasper and Emmett and she can’t put two and two together? Not to mention how she didn’t kno C-Corp was the Cullen's before she started o disassemble it. Not too bright, this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 3/26
Emmett was fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 3/26
Poor Jasper. What an awful thing to endure. I’m hoping that Alice forewarned him that it would happened and he was prepared completely. Or, that was the control Edward spoke of chapters ago.
2,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »